Intimidated refs are keeping that mob in the title race

That's what some scum fans are calling him. Including my daughter's boyfriend and his family. One of whom is a member of green brigade. I didn't just make it up. When you say cringe are you referring to cringeball which several on here like to call it? Incidentally why are you being an arse?
In what way am I being an arse? Because I don’t believe there’s an orchestrated campaign by Scottish referees to give them the league? I just think the standard of officiating in the country is incredibly poor overall

In what way am I being an arse? Because I don’t believe there’s an orchestrated campaign by Scottish referees to give them the league? I just think the standard of officiating in the country is incredibly poor overall
You are an arse on almost every post you make. Thankfully we have an ignore button I can use to avoid the nonsense you espouse.

Aye that’s all nonsense. You realise they think the media is against them aswell?
Wish it was. We are now so far ahead of them that even with their referee's we will win the league, it's the teams that are challenging them for second spot that are being cheated so it really doesn't bother me but Scottish football is blighted by these bastards.

There’s not an orchestrated campaign by the refs to give them the league. There’s an orchestrated campaign by Celtic and their friends in the media to intimidate refs to make them scared to make errors to Celtics detriment. If you struggle to understand that god help you

There’s not an orchestrated campaign by the refs to give them the league. There’s an orchestrated campaign by Celtic and their friends in the media to intimidate refs to make them scared to make errors to Celtics detriment. If you struggle to understand that god help you
I don’t struggle to understand what you believe at all, I struggle to understand why you believe it

I don’t struggle to understand what you believe at all, I struggle to understand why you believe it
Then you can’t be helped, naïve to the extreme. If you don’t think businesses use everything to get an advantage then you still believe in the tooth fairy

I see Robbie Neilson is banging on about a "Glasgow" isssue with refs, following their game in midweek. It has hee haw to do with us Neilson. But classic Neilson to ramp up the pressure on whichever referee has our game at Tynecastle next week. You can see it coming. Celtic get the decisions against Hearts on Thursday night; followed by some ref deciding to "level it up" for Hearts against us.

They drew both those games, so they’d already lost 4 points. If they’d lost them, they’d have lost another 2 points. So the current gap of 4 would be extended to 6 points, not 10.

I think he was including the offside goal v Hearts too Academical, but I think that would make it 8 points difference tbh.

Back