Invading the pitch

Rangers daft

Fair play to the guys who spend their time and money following rangers everywhere but that invading the pitch carry on needs to stop. It happened against Partick last year and again today. How embarrassing would it have been if ross county had equalised today and we've invaded the pitch? Not to mention the fact the club can get fined. The day we win the league I'll accept it, until then stay in the stands

Id rather 20 nuggets celebrating a goal as opposed to the constant ira references weve developed.

Whilst it may land us in bother, petrie and the sfa set a precedent that exuberance is a decent excuse.

Seen some photos on twitter complaining about the view because of the number of stewards and police and then asking why us?

Our fans dont help ourselves sometimes.

Did you start a thread having a go at fans celebrating?

That was your first thought after the game....I don’t need to accuse you of anything your post did that perfectly well;)
Nae bother mate. I'm from a time when we won league titles and managed to stay in the stands. We are currently second on goal difference and think a bit of perspective is needed

Well if we recieve a big fine and can't make another signing because of it dont start greeting.

Pretty sure we aren’t going to get fined high-5 or 6 figures for a few fans spilling marginally onto the park after a goal mate.

It isn’t necessary and could get the club into trouble. That being said it’s nit the end of the world. Let’s just enjoy 3 hard fought points

We must be the only team in the land who aren’t allowed to celebrate winning. When bitter bastards like Sutton say it, I understand, but Bears? Honestly go and take a flying %^*& to yourselves!

There are places for fans to celebrate winning.
These are called the stands/ terracing.

That big green thing in the middle is called a field.
This is where professional footballers strut their stuff.
It should be a no go area for fans.

Do we really want fenced in again?

I personally think the ‘fu*k the pope’ continuously being chanted for several minutes will do more damage!!

Song book absolutely outstanding for 80 mins then we tar it with that bulls*it, no need for it at the football and it just gives our enemies a tap in

Fair play to the guys who spend their time and money following rangers everywhere but that invading the pitch carry on needs to stop. It happened against Partick last year and again today. How embarrassing would it have been if ross county had equalised today and we've invaded the pitch? Not to mention the fact the club can get fined. The day we win the league I'll accept it, until then stay in the stands

People travelled for hours to go watch it, let them enjoy there selfs

Back