Invading the pitch

Where the hell have you been for the last 5 years! This dignified silence bullshit, we are better than that garbage and giving our haters ammunition crap just appeases our enemies! It doesn't matter what we do the same shit comes our way and you can sit in silence until the day of our revenge comes but me and a large number of our fans will be enjoying it when we can and everything we can.
It appeases our enemies!? Not acting like a moron appeases our enemies. Jeez.
The shit comes our way because of the behaviour of some of our fans. It really is simple.

If rangers don't into trouble I couldn't care less. When it starts to effect the club I will. I wouldn't go on the pitch personally. I get the argument regarding passion though.

Invading the pitch singing bad songs aww naw how terrible we are. Hope Halliday never gave a defiant Fist from the centre of the Pitch or there would have been trouble.

We're turning a corner here and our new striker scores a belter. If i was there i'd have jumped out the stand too!!!!

No apologies no surrender

This happens at almost every match now. Even at home people jump the barriers in BF1. It's not a new thing.

I loved seeing JC's goal then celebrating with the fans. He's a popular signing and I hope he's gonna be great for us.

I'd rather see that than fans just standing there with their camera phones like you see more and more nowadays.

I thought it was brilliant, a sporadic outpouring of jubilation. No doubt the usual bedwetters in the media will see it differently.
must admit thought it was nothing more than a love for a guy who they just wanted to score nothing else nothing more, he's not in the same class as a Gascoigne let me say this from the start but think the feelings are the same when someone whose a cocky git does the business imo, they know their good and we recognise it

Daft boys every support has them,ive got one in his room just now

Thought it was fairly innocent, just happiness. Seen plenty other teams fans doing this, it happens sometimes specially in cup games. Made me smile a lot. Loved the drum.

It was brilliant and the ridiculous comments about celebrating like that against Ross County are embarrassing! Everyone knows it was because Cummings scored his first goal and has been brilliant with the fans! A few bears jumping on to celebrate with the team is nothing! Listen to his interview and he says he loved it!

Can see it causing an issue for the club if we get fined.

But I really liked seeing it. It was genuine innocent joy. No noising up the opposition. No silly gestures. Just fans overjoyed at the new guy coming good. I don't know what it is about Cummings but he just is a guy that it is easy to get behind and I was punching the air when he scored. Imagine how it will feel to be him and know that support he's got already. If he wasn't staying already, a few more like that and he'll pay the transfer fee himself.

Can't see a problem with it as a rare outpouring of joy.

We, Rangers fans get over exuberant about scorring a second goal against Dross County?

Nah, not for me.

It's called standards.

Don't think it was that at all. It was fans celebrating for Cummings breaking his duck so quick. It may all go wrong in the future but this is a guy who looks like he should be wearing our colours. They weren't celebrating us scoring against County. They were celebrating a guy we hope can become a hero.

Some of us just don’t get it.

Really sad state of affairs.

It has to be said but the childish chants/embarrassing pitch invasions all stem from our teenage mutant ninja ultras.

As much as I applaud their effort the Union Bears ought to maintain the standards of our institution a lot better than they do at the moment.

10/10 for passion
1/10 for self-awareness

We, Rangers fans get over exuberant about scorring a second goal against Dross County?

Nah, not for me.

It's called standards.
Surely you know it was more about Cummings scoring than it was about it being a 2nd against Ross county.

Another thing just because it’s against Ross county does the goal mean any less? Or should rangers fans only celebrate goals against Celtic?

Surely you know it was more about Cummings scoring than it was about it being a 2nd against Ross county.

Another thing just because it’s against Ross county does the goal mean any less? Or should rangers fans only celebrate goals against Celtic?
We should celebrate all goals just not on the pitch

It may be seen as a bit daft by some , but for me it's in celebration, no aggression, nothing untoward just joy, and I cannot see the problem with it.

There's enough misery and sadness in this world , let people have those brief glimpses of happiness without judging them.

We'll need to agree to disagree, I personally find it embarrassing and not befitting of our club. I could understand it if a last min winner against Barca or cup final against the mankies but not for me against the bottom team in the league
What YOU are missing is it was not anything to do with it being Ross County. It was a celebration for WHO scored the goal. Over the top, perhaps but I was shouting at the TV when he scored.... Happy Days ahead...

Word of warning for bears on pitch

Tried to show family footage there. The scottish sun have rights and had it embedded in several articles last night.

All removed from site.

Only footage now in game highlights and cuts off as ball hits net.

Word of warning for bears on pitch

Tried to show family footage there. The scottish sun have rights and had it embedded in several articles last night.

All removed from site.

Only footage now in game highlights and cuts off as ball hits net.
Probably because it’s being used as evidence?

Back