Invading the pitch

Standards? Like thee standards we had in the 70’s? Pishing intae empty Tennents lager cans then rolling the can doon the terracing? Launching wine bottles at the papes a quarter of a mile away but hitting Bears instead? Booting %^*& oot the mentally challengeds (and anybody else that challenged us) both on and off the park on a regular basis. You mean those standards? Gies peace ffs. Boys celebrating a goal shocker.

And you point being..? I don't like it cos it has F.A. To do with Rangers and is used as a stick to beat us with at same time, making it doubly pointless in my mind.
The Billy Boys, whether you like it or not, has got us fines in the past. Why do something you know can cause trouble to the club and cost us money?
So in that respect, yes. Adding that I couldn't really care what fans sing in general. I myself have never felt offended in any way by any song. But their are consequences for the club, and we have an element amongst our fans, who's attitude is that what they want trumps the consequences to the club, which I find moronic and self defeating.

Really good rendition of TBB yesterday :cool:

agreed. I thought it was embarrassing at thistle last year and today was no better! F*cking run on the pitch cos we beat thistle and Ross county?! Behave yourselves, we are rangers is this how far we have fallen!!!?

Yes. But that isn’t in itself a bad thing.

The fact it was Cummings who scored had a lot to do with it as he is well loved, but we can barely win 3 games on the trot. It’s false dawn after false dawn. Every goal we score right now is precious. Every victory massive.

I thought it was brilliant. I watched it with an 80 year old bear who doesn’t get to watch many games and he was delighted to see passion coming from the stands. Me? I was just gutted not to have been there and joining in!

%^*& up op
I agree. I did not go. Replayed the goal and celebrations about 10 times.

The support were excellent yesterday.

From 1st to 90th+ mins nonstop sing song and a feel good vibe.

Maybe it seems a bit extreme on pitch for Thistle and Ross county but listen we need to take these moments and enjoy them in the heat of the moment.

Absolutely nothing wrong with yesterday’s celebrations!

Boys travelled for hours and for Cummings to score what turned out to be the winner, good on yous!

showing passion supporting your team... what a bunch of fannys eh...

Our away support is the best in the world!! Reason Ibrox atmosphere is shite is because it's full of tadgers like you!

There's a few on here who must be a right laugh at parties :rolleyes:

A handful of Bears on the corner of the pitch for less than a minute, order restored with no arrests.

Some folk need to get a life. Live and let live ffs instead of castigating our own. Embarrassing.
Must be some parties you have, do you just pick a person then everybody piles on top of them, great fun eh.

Supporters have no place on the field of play. That' how riots start. And you cannot justify how we score a goal it' an invitation to storm the field. Cause it' not.

Don’t know if it’s been mentioned but the hot or not sky sports snapchat story has the goal and pitch invasion on it with a vote. It’s at 80% hot and 20% not in favour of the celebrations.

FF should add a "greetin faced bassa" room, along the lines of the lounge, you need 100 greetin faced posts to get in, a good chunk of this thread and the singing one would be in there already :)

Then they can greet all day at each other.

Just bears who care about the image of the club. I just wish others thought the same!

I thought it was quite funny seeing the young bears so excited, but I suspect many of those defending them on here are the same ones who are apoplectic when the yahoos pile out the Broomloan.

Moan when Ibrox is like a morgue, moan when we create an atmosphere and celebrate a goal with our players.

Cummings loved it, as did Docherty, Windass and co.

Martin, Goss, Cummings were in full praise of our support - our fantastic support.

Moan when Ibrox is like a morgue, moan when we create an atmosphere and celebrate a goal with our players.

Cummings loved it, as did Docherty, Windass and co.

Martin, Goss, Cummings were in full praise of our support - our fantastic support.

Naw, canny be, they were all too busy "cringing" according to some :rolleyes:

Nae bother mate. I'm from a time when we won league titles and managed to stay in the stands. We are currently second on goal difference and think a bit of perspective is needed

So you defintitely were'nt at Pittodrie then in 87, like me and many others on here.

Or have you erased that from your selective memory?

All I can say is I wish our home support was like this.

There’s many many bears prefer away games to Ibrox.

My season tkt is row W yet I can hear players on the park from a good distance away.

Invading the pitch not one fan was lifted or ejected from the ground.

Europe is a different ball game but in Scotland our fans watch loads of other clubs get away with everything. Double standards.

Long journeys for away days always have that wee bit extra due to Traveling times.

I watched the celebrations back a few times, missed them at the game due to being in the Ross County end. Absolutely loved it, enjoy life, its short.

Back