Inverness Caley press release slaughters the Daily Record

Daily rebel up to their usual shite. The Caley statement shows then up for the imposters they are. Never even contacted the club. Says it all.

The record are at it, lets not be kidded,
As a business ICT have followed protocols and have backed these actions up.
The statement makes fools out of the Record, but the issue is their professional standing is so low it doesn't make one iota of difference. And that's the real travesty.

People are allowed to travel between areas for work.

I hope ICT take the Rhecord to the cleaners over this.

ICT were slaughtered by Jackson in The Record for daring to vote against the SPFL cabal earlier this year.
I'm sure they haven't forgotten.
My first thought reading the story. I’m sure it’s just coincidence that the Record decided to go with an anonymous tip off to cause trouble for ICT without even attempting to check the facts. And I’m sure the anonymous email was just a concerned citizen, who would have acted the same way had any other club been involved, rather than someone looking to stir up trouble for ICT in particular...

Stewards that travelled up from Glasgow or the Central Belt which is level 3 or 4 to level 1 area for to used at the game
Not illegal to travel for work so no headline there. Keech Jackson at his best again, having a go because ICT arent always in Peter's Pocket like he is.

Another BIG pr target to discredit them since they didn't vote the way they were told to? Must be the only reason Keef has went after them makes you wonder why the Record are happy to go with made up PR crap just to discredit a football club.

Well done to Caley Thistle for outing the records thinly veiled attack on them as nonsense. It's a wee reminder that the tentacles of the cabal and Lawwell are still active.

So do ICT employ there own match day stewards ? It’s not a contract with a supplier ?

It will be contract with a company

Clubs having their own stewards is costly due to the nature of the job - Sure we still have our own inhouse company but how many are full-time with us probably very few

Last edited:
If the whole story was nonsense then where did the quote come from????

I genuinely can't believe Jackson is still in employment after his frankly disgraceful article about Morelos a few years ago.

it really needs a group of clubs to get together and release a statement to their fans that they won't be giving the DR any stories. I imagine you'd get all bar one club on board. They'd soon be fecked.

It's obvious the record has been told to take the heat off Lennon.

An absolute embarrassment and disgrace of a newspaper.

Wondered how long it would take for this to start once tiers were put in place. The stewards will be classed as key workers and are allowed to travel for work. I was working in a T2 area yesterday and live in a T4 area.
They are indeed considered key workers and are tested on a regular basis.

I expect the Record to go full, with anti rangers stories about our club and players the closer we get to 55.

Never read the story. I'm just a tad concerned why anyone would transport phuckin unskilled steward from Glasgow to Inverness. Kind of explains why every cnuts skint.
Try reading it then. Perfectly sensible you take expertise in when you need it. My understanding is this was some key senior people with relevant experience that aren’t readily available in the Highlands.

bBut don’t let the facts get in the way eh?

Anyone with their wits about them knows exactly why the DR are going after Caley here. Cross the Cartel and your name is straight down on the list. It is actually incredible how blatantly the SPFL/media clique enforce the party line in this country. It's pure gangsterism.

Try reading it then. Perfectly sensible you take expertise in when you need it. My understanding is this was some key senior people with relevant experience that aren’t readily available in the Highlands.

bBut don’t let the facts get in the way eh?
Plus yopu cant just use anyone, they need to be licensed.

Back