inverness CT appoint Neil McCann as temp manager

Folk need to calm down.
ICT will play on Saturdays.
Rangers will be playing Sundays due to the run to Gdanzk.
He will still be able to fulfil his RTV obligations.
Best of luck with ICT. Unless we get them in the cup then he can go and take a !%!#$$ ##%^ to himself the wee £€#%^!/

Think he could do a good job there, great opportunity for him and imo a better fit than he ever was for Dundee

I wish him all the best. I think he needs to adapt to the quality of player he is managing.

Maybe asks to much to much of inadequate players.

Great Ranger.

McCann is a very good, knowledgeable pundit and love listening to him. Shame to pose him on RTV but I would love nothing more than to see him succeed as a manager. He gave me so many happy memories as a player.

I’d imagine he’d be back for the trophy lift game considering Championship season finishes a good few weeks before top flight season

Good luck to him. Championship is wide open from 2nd all the way down to 9th and quite a few teams with games in hand. Be good to see him get them into the play offs and a real feather in his cap if he can get them up.

I’m actually gutted about that in a sense! I love listening to Neil McCann. Brilliant to hear he’s back involved in coaching though. He deserves another opportunity and I’d love to see him make a go of it.

Good luck Neil. I’m excited for who we bring in to replace him.

I’d love a big name foreign signing Gio, Reyna or Laudrup would be ideal. No skimping RTV!

I know people are taking the piss, but he’s a freelance contractor.

He doesn’t work for RTV. :D

We pay him a day rate every second week.

Back