Tunnock's Caramel Wafer Cup Semi-finals

Friday February 14, 2020
Partick Thistle v Raith Rovers
Live on BBC ALBA, kick-off 7.45pm

Sunday February 16, 2020
Inverness Caledonian Thistle v Rangers Colts
Live on BBC ALBA, kick-off 4.10pm

Notes
Extra time and penalties, if required, will decide the outcome if scores are level after 90 minutes.

The Tunnock's Caramel Wafer Cup final is due to be played on the weekend of March 28/29.

Date works out ok we are home to Livingston on the Saturday. Europa League hasnt resumed yet so no switch possible.

Thanks @rangeral for the info...... can`t get to this one so I`m glad there`s tv coverage......... good to hear so many Bears already planning to attend!
Just one step away from the final,which would be a fantastic achievement for these lads....... Mon the Young Bears! :cool:

Will go to this one.
1st team on the Saturday, Colts on the Sunday.
Good footie fix that weekend.
Defo wrap up warm as can be a cold stadium especially if wind blowing off the Moray Firth.

An Away game fitted into what is turning into a tuff season to source tickets for the away matches.
Should be a decent turn-out from local Bears.
Good Luck to the youngsters + Welcome to the Highlands. :))

BBC Scotland news at 6.30 tonight only mentioned the Raith Jags fixture date.
It must be hurting the bastards so much they can't even give details of the other semi final. 19th Century Terrorist Rhats.

Might ask the boys if they fancy this as an away trip we’ve hardly had one all together this season! Silver lining loyal...

Hampden available for the final if we make it after today's Euro 2020 play-off draw saw Norway/Serbia v Scotland/Israel on 31st March

Anyone know the score with briefs? Would imagine that this'll attract a good deal of our fans. Obviously it's a way off yet but I wouldn't be surprised if this goes on sale shortly.

Anyone know the score with briefs? Would imagine that this'll attract a good deal of our fans. Obviously it's a way off yet but I wouldn't be surprised if this goes on sale shortly.

Inverness CT said they would be announced in due course yesterday

QSTB will run a coach from Glasgow if there is a demand for it
If we were to fill a coach we could do it for £15 a head , this would cover cost of coach and drivers bung

Tickets on sale from Inverness CT

Tickets are £15 for adults, £10 for concessions and U12’s are free with a paying adult/concession.

Rangers fans will be housed in the South Stand.

Tickets are £15 for adults, £10 for concessions and U12’s are free with a paying adult/concession.

That’s dear

Rangers fans can't buy tickets from their website, only home end tickets for folk who have previously registered.

QSTB will run a coach from Glasgow if there is a demand for it
If we were to fill a coach we could do it for £15 a head , this would cover cost of coach and drivers bung
QSTB are running a coach from Glasgow ,We have 22 seats available for anyone interested . Cost is £15 per head

Only problem is BBC alba---the commentary is shite.!
I always thought they were pretty decent during any games involving the Bears.
Admittedly I'm no expert on the language that's spoken by everyone up that way. Swedish is it not?

giphy.gif

Back