Inverness statement disciplinary system not fit for purpose

Who wrote this statement? Fancy a job at Ibrox?

really really good statement and no pussy footing about either. Straight to the “you clearly have no knowledge of the game and therefore can’t make the correct decision”

brilliant

I think the person that wrote that should apply for a job at Ibrox.

The problem is that a small club like ICT say something like this they get ignored. Lots of fans of other clubs will agree with them but that's it.
Any time a big club like Rangers or Celtic say anything similar they are mocked by opposing fans and the media. You need all the big clubs onside to get things changes.

yes same Scot Gardner that worked as Commerical Sales Manager at Rangers previously. He’s now Chief Executive at Inverness. My pal knows him, a good bear.
Was he at Dundee previously? If so wasn't he tipped to come to us before Stuart Robertson was appointed

I like the “we don’t want to question anyone’s integrity” multiple times throughout, but you know they actually mean “these cunts are cheating bastards”

Terrible decision. I noticed that a "fan" has commented the disciplinary system only suits 2 teams, and one of those 2 is a younger club than ICT. This shows what we're up against, nobody gives a toss about us.
Our board needs called out at the AGM in December . I'd love to say to the board at the AGM that SG will get sacked because he hasn't won any trophies, and he won't until referees stop favouring Celtc and punishing us. SG should have called out Beaton after the Killie game pointing out how many honest mistakes he seems to make refereeing our game, listing them all. Beaton is human and has shown he can be got at.

After reading that statement I can only say well done ICT. The exact type of wording that is required and what I would have expected from our club numerous times this year.

Good statement

Get that man a transfer to Ibrox

No sympathy for Inverness (see post #50, f*ck them) but plenty for the player. Absolutely incredible decision and robs him of the chance to get a medal.

I don't know what the referee thought he saw but that was a clear foul just outside the box. If the ref does not see that contact then we really are in trouble.

From our end thought we had conceded a penalty at first, and it was our player getting booked.

How can any honest system, look at that footage and not rescind the card.

Good statement

Just e mailed them to show some support.Ludicrous decision with not a shred of credibility.

Great statement! How do you like that for Sporting Integrity ICT. Another shower that tried to kill us off. Feck them!
x318Lia.gif

That’s an absolutely shocking decision.
Almost as shocking as having a Tunnocks Caramel Wafer Cup. Not sure which brings our game in to more disrepute.

Every single person involved in this decision should be sacked immediately, but then again who are they actually answerable to?

Back