Investigate - everything!

Poor soul , delusion has overtaken him . These guys have a want about them and should be treated with caution. As for the penalties ...WOW

The inbreeding is evident with that particular ‘carrot’.
They are the weirdest people on the planet bar none.

Steven Gerrard signing Chinese publicity deal

‘Fake’ bids for Alfredo Morelos from Wuhan bumping price up.

Multiple China HK based investors

The clubs involvement in new Far East media deals.

Fully expecting new stadium wifi to be Huawei complete with WeChat portal

You know what it all means Timmy

Last edited:
Do they not know the masons gave all our players and staff the secret remedy?
Well we (Freemasons) were at the fore front of science in this country. Just after 1660, when The Royal Society was setup. So it makes perfect sense that the Royal family and by natural extension the Queen's 11 should be looked after.

The answer for you is what the rest of the world knows is , we are the people. Simple as that.

Every time I go sneaking into Kerryfail St, one thing amazes me - they genuinely think they’re the good guys. Their club facilitated then covered up child abuse on a vast scale, then refused to so much as apologise to the victims. They celebrate murdering terrorists and loathe war heroes. They call us bigots while belonging to a religious cult that craves separatism from those they hate, from the age of 5. These are the good guys? Scum more like.

It's quite ironic that they have always spoke about Masonic conspiracies, when it's actually at the Piggery you get the 'paddle of the swollen ass' initiation.

‘I see the bad moon rising
I see trouble on the way’

Feckin moon howlin throbber.

That's us busted. Was good while it lasted.

Should expect a letter from Claire and 6 points awarded to Celtic.

A bit of research would show them that carrots are good for the immune system and help prevent infections alongside providing many other health benefits. Result? No positive tests.

While we have always known we have been more healthy than they mutants it looks like they may have finally inadvertently realised it :)

This is glorious. I blame phil, he started it, he started with the “where’s the money coming from” patter and now they are all at it...

Maybe you want to ask your club to release the results of the 2 year (but really 3+ year) secret internal investigation into historical child abuse and the separate entity lie? Maybe you’ll want your club to help and assist the victims of these heinous crimes?
Maybe you’ll want your manager to not be an alky bigot who’s an embarrassment to Scottish football?

Naw, of course you’ll no want answers to any of that, of course you won’t because none of it includes your favourite past time, Rangers.

And why not just use Orange Bastard instead of carrot, it surely allows you to release your hatred better?

Fucking cretin.

What an absolute wretch. Desperate stuff and quite simply fukin pathetic. They are now up against an ever improving Rangers and they cannot handle it.

These mutants honestly think they are entitled to just be handed everything in this country and no one is allowed to dare challenge them.

Well bad news for ye you horrible scummy basturds, we will continue to improve and soon enough we will be back to where we belong at the top of Scottish Football.

Celtic. They've got a bit of a ticket on themselves, don't they? It would never occur to them that maybe they haven't had a particularly good start to the season. No. More likely some world order, releasing a virus to stop some mediocre football club winning the Scottish league. I mean, it's more plausible than Neil Lennon not being professional, Shane Duffy being shite and a team that plays with no direction or tactics.

Back