Invicta loyal

Anyone know any of the lads in invicta loyal or anything bout that rsc?
Tryna find out cos it's my local one but not much info bout it online

From the official site

INVICTA LOYAL, KENT
Kent based RSC with 151 members and counting! Members travel up to several home games and organise large group trips a few times a season. Annual social held each March in Kent, Invicta Loyal RSC merchandise available. Quarterly newsletters sent to all members along with invites to all local RSC socials we attend. Please email invictaloyal@gmail.com for membership details or visit our website for further details at www.invictaloyal.com.

There's also this Twitter account but it's locked so you'll have to follow it

https://twitter.com/walderslade_ger

Was stationed at Invicta Park, Maidstone, when I was in the army, good few bears there at the time.
A few married local girls and stayed there, should imagine they will be active amongst them.

Just had a quick google for you in December 2012, they set up in a new Rangers themed pub in Chatham.
THE PORTLAND VASE, 1 CROMWELL TERRACE, CHATHAM, KENT, ME4 5PQ
Might still be there, it would be worth a try. All the best.

They watch games in The Wheatsheaf, Capstone Road, Chatham, got a few mates in their RSC, top fellas, ask for Chris
Cheers mate,I mssged Chris on FB but he ain't seen my mssg bc I ain't got him on FB n can't add him,do u have his number or saink so I can speak to him,n it seems a lot of em are older lads,do u think I'd be fine cos I'm only 16

Cheers mate,I mssged Chris on FB but he ain't seen my mssg bc I ain't got him on FB n can't add him,do u have his number or saink so I can speak to him,n it seems a lot of em are older lads,do u think I'd be fine cos I'm only 16
You’ll be fine, tell him the charlton fan bluenose vouched for you

Back