IPhone pop up adverts

adastra

Anyone else being plagued by IPhone pop adverts when accessing FF on their IPhone through safari? Just started in the last day or 2 and now finding the site totally unusable on the IPhone. FF is the only website that this advert pops up on. Any advice on best way to block these gratefully received.

I got AdBlocker installed and it works great. Only thing is you can’t see twitter messages people imbed on forums etc

Just had to download brave too. Forum was unusable for last 2 days on safari for me. Pain in the ass.

Cant get links to work with this brave browser. Is there a setting i need to have off or on for them to work?

Not sure if others have had the same but FF has become unusable on Safari on my iPhone a few times over the last few months in between iOS updates which normally fix it.

Just thought I’d share that downloading another browser from the App Store seems to fix it, DuckDuckGo works for me.

BT customer pop ups.

They were terrible a few weeks ago and then disappeared. Now they’re back

Every three or four posts, up pops the redirect again. It’s hellish.

I’m sending Mark a screen shot of the offending ads

BT customer pop ups.

They were terrible a few weeks ago and then disappeared. Now they’re back

Every three or four posts, up pops the redirect again. It’s hellish.

I’m sending Mark a screen shot of the offending ads
Exactly the same for me. No problem on laptop etc just on iPhone.

When you google it it says close safari, delete all browsing data and cookies in Settings but it doesn't work. Alternative browser the only solution on iPhone for me.

Same here, been unusable the last few days. Turning on my Express VPN app seems to solve it though

I am sending this from my PC since I can't use my I Phone to access Follow Follow because of EE Pop Ups.

I very rarely use my work PC to access Follow Follow so effectively I am locked out of Follow Follow.

I wouldn't know how to download anything so can Admin please fix this problem.

Just tried to reply to this via AdBlocker on IPhone but can’t even reply using that.

Have come in via Brave & it seems to be fine.

Was originally trying to say that adverts are constantly appearing when using safari on iPad.

While it’s possible to get on using a multitude of ad blockers surely admin who regularly ignore these threads must be able to take some action to prevent the regular problems users are experiencing?

Come on guys I’m sure you’re paying servers to host the board surely they can do more to prevent the constant interruptions.

Just tried to reply to this via AdBlocker on IPhone but can’t even reply using that.

Have come in via Brave & it seems to be fine.

Was originally trying to say that adverts are constantly appearing when using safari on iPad.

While it’s possible to get on using a multitude of ad blockers surely admin who regularly ignore these threads must be able to take some action to prevent the regular problems users are experiencing?

Come on guys I’m sure you’re paying servers to host the board surely they can do more to prevent the constant interruptions.

EDIT

Just seen Marks post immediately preceding my own.

You can also turn off java script
It stop FF pop ups
But effects other parts of the phone

I’m on the browse brave now
An seems great

Anyone else being plagued by IPhone pop adverts when accessing FF on their IPhone through safari? Just started in the last day or 2 and now finding the site totally unusable on the IPhone. FF is the only website that this advert pops up on. Any advice on best way to block these gratefully received.

Nope.

Android loyal.

Back