Ipswich v norwich on sky

Ah the banjo, I mean tractor derby.

No doubt both will score.

As an aside, with his Norwich connection, is Mutton co-commentating on this one or has he been pre-booked to preach his hatred of Rangers?

just turned it on to see score - waggy from just outside 6 yard box - shot closer to the corner flag .......

Ah the banjo, I mean tractor derby.

No doubt both will score.

As an aside, with his Norwich connection, is Mutton co-commentating on this one or has he been pre-booked to preach his hatred of Rangers?

No he does work for BT Sport and BBC

This game is on Sky

just turned it on to see score - waggy from just outside 6 yard box - shot closer to the corner flag .......
There in is the difference that the 'waggy etc scores again posters dont seem to get'

A couple of them at Ipswich and from the fans it's 'oh well least we got a 0-0 draw' and onto the next match.

With us it's a disaster and those players just can't handle that.

Watched a few minutes of it and turned it over. Dreadful level of football on display.

Have to say I've never bought into the English championship being a great league to watch games, it's mostly shite.

The quality of English football is absolutely woeful.

I can't remember the last time I was glued to a game for 90 minutes.

Give me a La Liga/Bundesliga or Serie A game over any this garbage.

There might been a chance he might not be used today given BT have other pundits however he is there with Stephen Craigan and Stuart McCall
Come on mate. Don't try and kid yourself. That wanker is at all our games. Only show in town for him ;)

I tend to agree with you, but both Chelsea v Watford & Huddersfield v Man U were good watches yesterday and what I saw of hamburg v bayern was poor

I tend to agree with you, but both Chelsea v Watford & Huddersfield v Man U were good watches yesterday and what I saw of hamburg v bayern was poor

And the Chelsea v Arsnenal and Liverpool v Man utd where talent on the field must have been close to £1 billion would have got football stopped. Just a matter of chance with the games you watch.

Garner is a good fit for that league tbh, just battles away winning free kicks.

Waghorn all graft and not much quality.

On another not that guy McGoldrick looks utter dung, about 5 shots he's had and not hit the target yet.

Watched a few minutes of it and turned it over. Dreadful level of football on display.

Have to say I've never bought into the English championship being a great league to watch games, it's mostly shite.
I think the great league claim comes from the fact there is so much money on offer for the winner but the actual quality of football is pretty dire at times

Pretty sure there will be shite games in every league.
Iv'e enjoyed watching Serie A so far this season though. 5 goal game between Chievo and Verona on the tele now.

Maddison puts Norwich ahead.

We need someone like him in next summer. A mobile, technical number 10.

was never impressed by waghorn,,always looked to me to be a modern day billy urqhuart
Me neither but from a goals point of view he's started well there Including today's game he's got six goals in twelve games which isn't too shabby. Garner four goals in eleven games.

Last edited:
Maddison has been a stand out
Wildhust(sp) for Norwich is raw talent

Waghorn has been very wasteful - akin to his time with us

Back