Iran v Spain 19:00 Ko. ITV

Roy Keane said “I should have ripped his head off” when talking about Carlos Queiroz questioning his loyalty to Man Utd!

Camera was showing some of the Iranian women in the crowd, commentator states that they aren't allowef to go to football matches in their own country...
Fuckin shabby, why are these backward country's allowed to participate

Gareth Southgate has dislocated his shoulder while out running. FFS did he fall or something. According to the commentator.

Hopefully Spain by +2 goals .. let’s hope it’s a good un- those feckin vuvuzela’s already doing my head in.
I've the same bet on, the only way to get an anywhere near decent price (15/8).
After the Portugal and Uruguay games today hopefully we'll get a goalfest with a fair bit of entertainment thrown in for good measure.

Why the hell do players stop when they think they might be offside when no whistle has been blown ?

Play to the fu(kin whistle.

This is surely the most boring day of World Cup action ever. Even with an hour to go this is the same old shit yet again. It's so predictable - Spain will get the goal, keep it tight, and hold on for a 1-0.

Three games, no inspiration, no excitement, no talking points.

A masterclass in time wasting. World Cup is better when teams playing for a 0-0 are all sent home.

This is surely the most boring day of World Cup action ever. Even with an hour to go this is the same old shit yet again. It's so predictable - Spain will get the goal, keep it tight, and hold on for a 1-0.

Three games, no inspiration, no excitement, no talking points.

Grim isn’t it. A lot of the 3rd Group games will be almost dead rubbers also, bring on the knockout phase.

Iran keeper playacting there with Costa's 'stamp'. Starts hopping on the wrong foot. Should be booked.

Back