Match Thread Irish Cup Final - Ballymena Utd vs. Glentoran - 8pm Friday - BBC NI

Wouldn’t thank you for a ticket tonight, will be horrendous. British Legion for 17:30ish. She wore a sky blue ribbon!

It will be weird only having 250 fans there for a final in an18k stadium. Was some gurning about the ticket distribution lol

First game in the uk since lockdown to be allowed spectators back

It will be weird only having 250 fans there for a final in an18k stadium. Was some gurning about the ticket distribution lol

First game in the uk since lockdown to be allowed spectators back
Mate I saw wee porter earlier and said to him the names were a joke. There was no random draw there at all lol. Can't wait for it although I'm in the East the mora for the gers match so if we win I'll need to calm myself down for going over there.

Mate I saw wee porter earlier and said to him the names were a joke. There was no random draw there at all lol. Can't wait for it although I'm in the East the mora for the gers match so if we win I'll need to calm myself down for going over there.
Thought that about the draw myself tbh. Although one prominent name wasn’t on it I’d say they knew he’d get one from the supporters club allocation lol

Also available on BBC NI Sport website.

Looking forward to this one, I'll go for 3-1 to the Glens.

Week end in the Westbourne for me, 2-0 to the Cock n Hens tonite and 2-0 to The Famous tomorrow and Sunday may be a bit of a blur!

As I lay upon, my bed last night,
I fell into a dream,
I dreamt the European Cup,
Was one by a Belfast team,
And the Newtownards Road! It overflowed, Like the 12th day of July,
Oh what a sight, it was to see,
The Glens go marching by.

Back