Match Thread Irish Cup Final - Ballymena Utd vs. Glentoran - 8pm Friday - BBC NI

My channel 972 is playing up mate so put it on via the red button and a good picture quality

All Glentoran for most of the 1st half but would not rule out Ballymena in the 2nd half if they can get their act together.

I’ve watched Leckie in person quite a few times now and seeing him on the TV tonight i fail to see what he offers. Just a bit lump upfront but isn’t even good in the air.

He’ll probably score now lol

Nasseri a great player for the Glens

I’ve watched Leckie in person quite a few times now and seeing him on the TV tonight i fail to see what he offers. Just a bit lump upfront but isn’t even good in the air.

He’ll probably score now lol

Nasseri a great player for the Glens
Not a big Leckie lover but has offered a hell of a lot more this week than Gormley and Donnelly who look useless
( Thinking of Donnelly in his 1st spell at the Reds)
Agree on Nasseri

FTG

Went on the Vale of Leven bus for about a year around 35 years ago when my work took me down there and got to know a wee guy (FH) who hailed from East Belfast and his 'other team' was what he called The Wee Cock and Hens. Brilliant character and always think about him when I see The Glens win. Last I spoke to him he had moved to Arrochar I think. Hope he is doing well and rejoicing in his 'other' team's success.

Back