Irvine Welsh on Hibs TV - Hibs cleared by SFA

No being funny but how rubbish a club are you when you need to get 'celebrity' fans to do your pundrity? As for those comments I've no doubt the club will be Al over them
If the club hear about this and do nothing its time to give up the club cannot allow things like this to be brushed under the carpet.We have already had that fanny Boyd on Celtic tv giving refs abuse and nothing done.If this has been said on an official club programme they surely must be charged by the SFA.I am totally fed up of this witch hunt against Morelos by Sky,BBC and now an official club tv programme.

Googled the bit about the band -

As part of the ’70s London punk scene, he played guitar and sang in the bands The Pubic Lice and Stairway 13.

So far he has said

"Morelos should be chopped up with a machete and sent to all corners of the globe"

He referred to us as "The Current Buns"

and he has just said "a great thing about closed doors football is no away fans, not needing to listen to that sectarian nonsense"

Shocking stuff.
“Irvine Welsh should be chopped up with a machete and sent to all corners of the globe"

Fixed that for you mate.

So far he has said

"Morelos should be chopped up with a machete and sent to all corners of the globe"

and he has just said "a great thing about closed doors football is no away fans, not needing to listen to that sectarian nonsense"

Shocking stuff.
Whooooooooooooosh

If you search on twitter there are people saying he said it but they could just be trolls telling lies trying to get viral tweets, a lot of fake news on twitter, people pretending to be journalists etc.

So far he has said

Shocking stuff.

Another episode in the Tim’s don’t do irony series. :))

Anyway feck that junkie barsteward.

So far he has said

Shocking stuff.

Imagine someone says that about Neil Lennon on RTV.

The outcry would reverberate around the country and would be discussed in Holyrood - the witchhunt for the one who said it would go on for weeks and months with personal threats to him/her and no apology would be good enough for anti sectarian groups who would w@nk up the chance to be offended on someone else's behalf - the one who said would probably never work on TV again.

What will happen to Welsh? Probably square root of fxxk all.

Need proof and have it highlighted to Rangers and throughout the media and anti racism groups that Welsh is wanting a black person chopped up with a machete. What the fxxk is that?

Imagine someone says that about Neil Lennon on RTV.

The outcry would reverberate around the country and would be discussed in Holyrood - the witchhunt for the one who said it would go on for weeks and months with personal threats to him/her and no apology would be good enough for anti sectarian groups who would w@nk up the chance to be offended on someone else's behalf - the one who said would probably never work on TV again.

What will happen to Welsh? Probably square root of fxxk all.

Need proof and have it highlighted to Rangers and throughout the media and anti racism groups that Welsh is wanting a black person chopped up with a machete. What the fxxk is that?

Square root of puck all? Aye if he didn't actually say it.

If true, that’s a real classy club channel Hibs are running. I suppose it will just be another case of nothing to see here, it’s just a bit of craic and aw that.

He wrote a couple of good books in the 90s & then tried to repeat the formula umpteen times. He even "collaborated" with primal scream on a (shite) song that referred to us. Sad bastard is a has been

While I have no proof he definitely said it Tanner to his right and a young girl to his left he was on about some boxing guy from Leith dying and talking about Alfie on and on so was tanner and so was the girl
I wish I had taped it

So a Hibs supporting guy on a Hibs TV channel abuses us and our collective fanny is now soaking? Why are c.unts watching Hibs TV looking to be offended in the 1st place? Who gives a f.uck. Its Hibs TV for Hibs fans. I worry more about the Rangers fans watching Hibs TV than the Hibs fans on the Hibs TV channels comments.

Met him in a pub one evening, he was pissed as was i. Let me just say , he was a shitebag who needed his mates to help him out. A coward of a man, who unfortunately sums up Scotland thesedays.

So a Hibs supporting guy on a Hibs TV channel abuses us and our collective fanny is now soaking? Why are c.unts watching Hibs TV looking to be offended in the 1st place? Who gives a f.uck. Its Hibs TV for Hibs fans. I worry more about the Rangers fans watching Hibs TV than the Hibs fans on the Hibs TV channels comments.
You are an absolute halfwit.

So far he has said

Shocking stuff.
Spoons, hoors and junkies....
And he made a living off it.

This has probably been said but he was in a band called Stairway 13 after the Ibrox Disaster.

A horrible individual who is consumed by hatred and bigotry.
He'll hate himself to death with his twisted bigoted hate comments in fact his insides are probably rotting away right now. :eek:

Back