Is 20/1 for a win at Anfield too big a price?

You'll be expecting us to better their 3 goals then. Good luck with that.
I dont think LIverpool are this scary team we should be frightened about. I've just heard Jamie Carragher say,
"Liverpool are the easiest team to play against right now as their defence is woeful"

Some decent match specials on SkyBet

VVD header on target 7/1
Salah & Kent each SoT 4/1
Salah to score 1/1

My local Corals had Rangers at 18/1 to win. 1-0 to Rangers was 50/1 with 2-0 100/1…I don’t think that I have ever seen Rangers odds that long…

Salah to score any time, at odds against is very tempting tbh.
Damage limitation tomorrow night.

Got a free fiver bet from skybet so put on

Alexander-Arnold, Matip and Goldson all to be booked @ 100/1 with skybet.

I think 20/1 isn't far off. We'll be looking to keep the score respectable.

I'm gutted we've not strengthened for the CL as I was really looking forward to it after last year. Just hope it's not a total massacre.

You'll be expecting us to better their 3 goals then. Good luck with that.
That logic is not how football is in reality.

We beat dortmund and dundee united beat us doesnt then mean dundee united should then go beat dortmund.

We are much better than brighton and if we drew them in europe we would skelp them.

European results and domestic results are much different.

We beat dortmund and dundee united beat us doesnt then mean dundee united should then go beat dortmund.

We are much better than brighton and if we drew them in europe we would skelp them.

When we do get a result tonight, I am certainly coming back on this thread to say told you so to all the doubters. I dont think we are going there to "hammer" Liverpool but, we arent going there to be fodder for them either!

Hahaha. Jesus Christ.

Would we not??
Are you serious? What on earth makes you think we would “ scud” Brighton with ease? We folded like a deck of cards at the piggery and in Amsterdam. Brighton have won at old Trafford and just drawn with Liverpool. They are sitting 4th in the EPL.

Where is this confidence coming from?

When we do get a result tonight, I am certainly coming back on this thread to say told you so to all the doubters. I dont think we are going there to "hammer" Liverpool but, we arent going there to be fodder for them either!
Wish I had your optimism matey. Very defeatist, yes, but I'd be happy to lose by less than 4 goals.

Make no mistake, Liverpool are the best team we've faced for decades.

Fiver on at 20/1 win and fiver on at 13/1 draw. Few wee bets made, and I don’t gamble. Here’s hoping!

Are you serious? What on earth makes you think we would “ scud” Brighton with ease? We folded like a deck of cards at the piggery and in Amsterdam. Brighton have won at old Trafford and just drawn with Liverpool. They are sitting 4th in the EPL.

Its europe we are talking about. Domestically big teams get beat at times but on average are superior to brighton. No doubt brighton have had some big wins and good for them. Come end of season theyll be around 10th spot and thats fact.

Ajax aside we have performed really well in europe. Even napoli at Ibrox we were in with chance untill red card.

I stand by it, if we got brighton in europe we would beat them.

Imo we can get a result tonight.

Last night I was watching the football and Carragher and Neville both spoke about how awful the Liverpool defence is. Carragher even said that Livwrpool right now are the easist team to play against.

Rangers being 20/1 18/1 etc but Liverpool-5 being 11/1 is a joke.

When was the last time we lost a game by six?

I've backed us a 20/1 for the simple reason of when are we ever that price. I don't expect us to win, only put a few quid on it but imo you cannot ignore that price, especially with the way they are playing atm. We'll have chances to score as will they. Just want us to compete and keep it respectable, if we get a draw or infamous win, all the better.

Good luck to all who are putting a few pennies on. Let's hope we at least try and don't sit back and take a chasing.

Would fucking love us to get the first goal with Morelos knee sliding :shh:

Back