Is anybody not watching the game?

dopeydaz

Is there anyone who is not watching the game? If not, why not?

I read about someone saying that they wouldn’t watch it as they haven’t managed to watch any of the other Euro games this season and don’t want to jynx it.

What’s your reason for not watching?

Flight home from cancun tomorrow at 10:15pm UK time so if I get some kind of stream to watch it I’ll need to make do with on my phone in the airport. Bit gutted about it cos not even certain the wifi in the airport will be good enough to stream the game

Flight home from cancun tomorrow at 10:15pm UK time so if I get some kind of stream to watch it I’ll need to make do with on my phone in the airport. Bit gutted about it cos not even certain the wifi in the airport will be good enough to stream the game
You’ll be hoping your flight gets delayed then

I'm sure there will be doctors and nurses on shifts who won't be able to see it live

I streamed the Ufa game on the way from Cancun to Isla Mujeres on a daft wee boats wifi. Airport WiFi will be fine mate.

Now there's an idea. Replicate 1972 where as a 15 year old I listened to the CWC Final on the radio with my parents, same score tomorrow job done. Nah f#ck off with that. :)
We didn’t have any choice as the game in Barcelona was not broadcast live on TV due to a Scotland v Wales? game at Hampden. Had to listen to the radio : that last 20 minutes was absolute torture. I think the full game was on immediately after the Scotland game had finished.

We didn’t have any choice as the game in Barcelona was not broadcast live on TV due to a Scotland v Wales? game at Hampden. Had to listen to the radio : that last 20 minutes was absolute torture. I think the full game was on immediately after the Scotland game had finished.
I know, I know, the intervening 50 years haven't diminished my memory and senses, only my hairline. :D

Well that's bollocks for a start. The guy who works the opposite shift from me is a Rangers fan and nobody will swap with him, so he definitely won't be watching it.

The OP is talking about people choosing not to watch.

Get yourself booked into the lounge get better WiFi in there.

During the match i'll 100% switch the game off and have a walk out the room either to the kitchen or the garden, probably five or six times. My nerves just cant take it, happens with every big game. I'll switch channels when the rattlers get a corner stuff like that. I actually said to my wife yesterday that the final might be the end of me.

Na, fck that man. Stay another night or fly home the now.

I don't want a single thing ruining this. No way.

My drunk dad woke me up in 1972 to watch it.

Was reading about a few that physically can't watch games like these anymore because of their tickers. How shite must that be?

I'm sorry, but if you're a Rangers supporter you'll be watching or listening to that game tomorrow come hell or high water.

Back