Is anyone watching it on their own?

In the States and taking the afternoon off work to watch it in the pub, but reckon I'll probably be the only Rangers fan watching. The other guys I sometimes go out to watch games with either can't get off work or are away. But disappointing but I've watched most of our European run myself and it's worked out so far. All that matters is we win.

Watching it myself in the house on YouTube. The Mrs (who is 'one of them') will be upstairs watching her usual pish on Netflix.

May head out to the pub after it depending on the score !
Like all of them, your Mrs will be upstairs watching The Rangers

Will be 5am for me in Queensland. I have watched all the games alone but my 15 and 12 yo have asked me to wake them so they can watch it with me. They claim they want to see me going mental when we score as its 'funny'. Duly obliged.

In Can Picafort, Majorca. Family holiday booked years ago and rescheduled due to Covid. Couldnt get away to Seville. Heading to a local bar on my lonesome, called Trotters - hopefully some bears there at the same time.

I,m over here in Kazakhstan and it kicks off at midnight here. Watching it alone, but the whole corridor will be wakened when we score. C,mon the Teddies

Sadly, I will be.

I said to my wife and got the shrug that says, "I'm knitting and watching a series on Netflix."

Said to my oldest child, a daughter, that it's a historic occasion, and if we win you'll be able to tell your children about it. Well, provided the school doesn't brainwash her on to the other bus. She said she might, but what with Roblox I doubt it.

Might see if the dug fancies it. The game, that is. I'm not that sick, for Christ's sake.

If anyone fancies coming round, you can have the big telly in the living room and all the beer that's there. I think there's about 9 bottles of Desperados, although you'll need to check that dates on them. I'll be upstairs in an endless panic.

Have watched the whole run on my own, with my wee boy watching the earlier kick off games along side me. Will be letting him stay up tonight as it is something he will remember for the rest of his life. The wife is away to see Bianca Del Rio at the Armadillo tonight so at least won’t have to worry about getting moaned at for roaring at the tv.

I will be, not through choice, just circumstances. Still absolutely gutted I’m not gonna be there. But it’s all relative, I’ll be warm, safe, dry, well fed and with a beer down me while watching on tv. There’s plenty of poor souls in the world right now that would view that as a massive privilege.

Not through choice but just have nobody to watch with?

Edit: I'm not, I'm hosting a garden party in Glasgow with friends. If you're on your own and want some company, drop me a DM and you can come along.
Yep. Alone it is for the final. My usual neighbour crowd is out due to Covid (will that never stop?). Think I am going to miss them, eventhough a mixed crowd in regards to german team sympathies, they cheered the blue boys.

My dad will watch it alone. He has been invited to my house. He’s been asked and asked and says he wants to watch it alone. He is murder goes off his nut at the telly. I’m not the best myself but he is 100X worse than me. But he will be asked again later when I see him. I want him with us but he insisted he wants to watch it himself.
Incidentally I’ve phoned him during the European matches this season and he’s not even been in. Went a walk because he was that nervous and couldn’t watch.:))

I watched the 2008 final with the family and my ex but now they all either fell out of football or are too busy with work and the ex speaks for itself B-D

Lone Ranger loyal but I’ll be jumping up to Ibrox for the celebration when we lift this trophy.

I'll be watching alone. I went to Ibrox to watch the Alashkert game and I've watched every match since at home, alone. I don't have friends nearby who are fans. My wife accommodates me watching football - allowing me the big TV in the nice living room!

Stuck in work, couldn't get the time off, live in Manchester so it'll be on my own. I would have watched it with my dad but he'll be on a flight home at that time so he'll miss the game.

I watch most games with my dad.

He's in hospital and doesn't understand that we're in the final.

I don't really want the company around me to be honest or watch it in a pub so happy to be alone.

I am, by choice. Suffer from heart failure and previously had 2 heart attacks. The first one was after McCoist scored the screamer in 1996 to take us to the world finals. Ice cool while watching and will have a quiet celebration after we win it.

My plans to drive up to Glasgow to meet up with old football friends collapsed, part of the conditions of having a family! But it’s ok, I’ll be watching it with my 5 year old daughter. She doesn’t get it yet but hopefully she‘ll hang onto some memories of the game tonight.

I have watched every game on my own and will do so tonight, my only dilemma is whether to watch it on my phone like I have so far or will I jinx things by watching it on tv via You Tube.
Superstitious old bastard

I’ll be watching alone. Wife was taken into hospital on Monday so it’s been a busy week. Can’t wait for tonight. We are winning this.

I watch all the europa in the house. Mrs goes to bed at half time so I get the 2nd half by myself. But tonight my 9year old girl wants to watch it.. she has the bug

Yes on me own...I conservatory with several beers and my replica shirt bought in Benidorm for a fiver. You can tell its a copy sober but it looks bang on drunk.

I will be on my own but not sure I will be able to watch it. My nerves are shattered and not sure I will be able to cope come kick off time.

I will be watching without human company. My wife will be at work and my daughter will be in her room watching Disney+.

I will be accompanied by my dog, who excitedly joins in when I celebrate goals but gives me disapproving looks when I swear and shout at the TV, and my cat, who only has one reaction to anything, which is to dig his claws in way too much.

Watching with my 8 year old son.
Mrs is working and i'm sending my 2 year old daughter to her gran's!

I knocked back a ticket for the Semi-final to watch it with the wee man because I couldn't get 2 (not stating that was a good decision, as I missed something special, but did it to experience it together and doing the same for the final).

Ive been in my sickbed all week and not working. Going to the doctors today to see whats wrong.
hopefully i get the medicine i need from the doctor but especially from the team tonight.
the wife doesnt bother about football but she has been mentioning it a bit more lately.
she is getting more caught up in it.
i will be watching on my own but she will be hoping we win to make me feel a lot better.

Back