Is doncaster on holiday

A mere 6hrs after Rangers dossier on the incompetence of the SPFL this body had digested a 250 page document and formulated a response. Various radio and tv appearance were staged and i use my words deliberately. Now we have a situation where all and sundry have had there say with one notable exception eh Neil, player has been delt a fine for law breaking and all that has happened to the clubs involved is a slight inconvenience to there fixture step forward you bumbling fool

The spfl had no fu*king clue how to deal with a season ending prematurely and had to make decisions retrospectively and made an arse of it. They had months to put penalties in place for clubs who abused the lock down yet here we are acting retrospectively AGAIN. Doncaster gets 350k a year for doing fu*k all and saying yes Peter .

The spfl had no fu*king clue how to deal with a season ending prematurely and had to make decisions retrospectively and made an arse of it. They had months to put penalties in place for clubs who abused the lock down yet here we are acting retrospectively AGAIN. Doncaster gets 350k a year for doing fu*k all and saying yes Peter .

£388k + a £90k bonus

The club should be vocal regarding the situation & the farcical lack of leadership never mind protocol in these times.

The money this guy earns for doing absolutely nothing other than damaging the Scottish Game is ridiculous, As it’s the beasts from the east involved this time the chances of him commenting on it atall are very slim to none.

He has a close working relationship with Peter, he’s not going to tarnish that.

To think the spiky haired goon released a gloating statement when Hearts failed in their legal bid.

Something as serious as this and the silence is deafening.

Been told to say nothing in case he makes a James Hunt of it. Probably locked in a cupboard at the piggery along with a few other dark secrets.

Rather ironic that the club like no other benefitted from COVID19 and now treat this pandemic with pure contempt whilst the 3 Stoogies at the SPFL sorry unwise monkeys do their usual zilch has Fatboy asked Bolingoli to desist from his status yet? If only we had a governing body with a backbone and charged both the scum and sheep with bringing the the game into disrepute and for a minimum of failing to control their players the way we were charged/fined from 29/12/19 . I find it strange that Government make laws through Parliament's or even just now set rules but the SPFL /SFA do not accept these when it suits i.e. our transfer ban in 2012 deemed illegal by a court of Law then Hearts & PT having favourable backing from a judge too? Rather selective don't you think?

A mere 6hrs after Rangers dossier on the incompetence of the SPFL this body had digested a 250 page document and formulated a response. Various radio and tv appearance were staged and i use my words deliberately. Now we have a situation where all and sundry have had there say with one notable exception eh Neil, player has been delt a fine for law breaking and all that has happened to the clubs involved is a slight inconvenience to there fixture step forward you bumbling fool
The Tims want this to go away so having Doncaster comment on it will only fuel the news cycle.

He will have been advised by the PR team not to say anything for that reason.

He will be too busy using his new position Peter got him at UEFA, making sure his favourite team are not affected in any way to play in the champions league tie.

Questions on Social Media regarding the SFA and SPFL not dealing with this latest incident should be front and centre.
They agreed with the protocol with the Government to allow football to start.
They should not be allowed to hide away from taking easy but tough penalties.

Clearly they were far too busy pushing another agenda to realise the implications of said breaches and as you say they have had all this time to put in place penalties for these occurrences and it's blew up in his face big style and he will be desperate to level the playing field as it were and I just hope Rangers are two steps ahead of that lot.

Double standards has now become his way of life; was he always so unprincipled before he was inducted into the SPFL/SFA cabal?
In these days when we should ensure that the NHS and care home workers have adequate protection equipment I wouldn’t waste a mask on Doncaster.

He is still being briefed by liewell. No statement till the latest cover up regarding celtic wrongdoing is ready. New rules for future punishments be written. celtic will not be punished as these idiots have no rules about covid where celtic are concerned. Unbelievable scotshit football authorities are hiding in liewells bunker making more lies to tell the compliant,cowardly press

Speaks volumes that we haven't heard from the SFA/SPFL, Only in this backwater of a country would the football association stay silent and take no action against teams who have clearly brought the game in to disrepute.

I won't hold my breath for any actions/statements from the above as it seems they are quite happy to let clubs jeopardise the future of the sport in this country.

Last edited:
He will be too busy using his new position Peter got him at UEFA, making sure his favourite team are not affected in any way to play in the champions league tie.

I'd say that is pretty near to the truth of the matter.

W.A.T.P.

He's probably sitting staring at his bank account and absolutely pissing himself to what he gets away with. Either that or he's too bust sucking off Liewell.

Whatever he is up to it will only be for the benefit of 1. himself and 2. Celtic. His only two concerns in the world at the moment.

The cover up is in. Issue dead. Job done again by the demonic horde. 24 hrs and they have killed a potential points deduction and CL expulsion crisis into a win. Unbelievable.

Peter obviously hasn't told him what to say yet.

IMG_3631-scaled.jpg

Their cunning plan to deal with covid issues was to make it up to them instead of the member clubs to decide.

The member clubs told them to do one. Hence they haven't bothered their arse with a back up plan.

Latest posts

Back