Is Dundee our least hated Club in the Premiership?

Hal B. Goode

Is there a club in this league we have less animosity (and vice versa) toward than our opponents tomorrow?

Dundee, Ross County, Hamilton and Kilmarnock don't particularly bother me either way. The rest can go and %^*& themselves.

Ross County have a very decent Chairman and ae insignificant enough for us not to hate them, despite our inability to take maximum points last season.

No issue with Dundee...fuckin hate the Accies (Sprott's goal) I know it's irrational by hey ho.

I don't really mind St Johnstone either apart from poofy pants supporting them.

There was not much friendship with the ' Dens Derry ' up in Oor Wullie land in the 1980's. They utterly detested us. Hard to believe that somehow they've changed their tune, though admittedly they're probably not as bad as some.

I used to hate Dundee as we used to always struggle up at Dens Park. 4-3 defeat in the 5IAR season, 2 draws the following season. The 2-2 draw in 03 that nearly wrecked our title bid.

I have to say I don't have any real animosity towards them now.

Don't get the love in with Dundee on here.

Some weird romanticised notion that they are our Protestant cousins in Dundee.

I happen to live in Dundee and they hate us as much as any other side. All the sevcos, huns, etc. under the sun.

Fair enough they might dislike us slightly less than Dundee Hibs, but they are hardly friends.

No problem with Dundee this season.......one of our own in charge, even Hartley was quite respectful

Back