Is it a bad thing Alfie’s unavailable for the second leg?

I’m kinda looked fwd to letting Kamberi have a go.
Alfie just now lacks composure in front of goal, and dives all the time. Every ref is seeing thru his diving

The wee man has been off the boil since the break, snatching at chances and confidence at a low ebb. Can a keen Kamberi make a difference in Portugal? If we score first let’s see the bottle of Braga
It could be, its also a great chance for Kamberi and maybe we will have to change our formation

We'll obviously miss him but at least Braga's high line will suit Kamberi's style. He could have a good night in behind them if we can get Hagi space and time to find him

It's a huge loss but we might have found a few other players who can step up and do a job, Morelos's goals tally speaks the answer to the question, but for me it's what he does off the ball that will be missed more IMHO.

Morelos did play well second half but didn’t score, he is a big miss for next week, but step up Kamberi. All 3 of our subs improved the game after they came on

The only way it could possibly be good he's suspended, is knowing if we get through he's available next round.

Absolutely my thoughts.

Let’s not kid ourselves he will be sorely missed in Braga but also would still have been walking that suspension tightrope should we make it through...

A big blow. He is just the type of player we need next week, it will be backs against the wall and he is a great target man in that kind of match to hold the ball up win fouls and generally torment there defence. It could be the difference that puts us out

That 2nd half performance from Alfie was as good as we’ve seen him, he really was the catalyst to us getting back into it, he pulled that defence everywhere

That is quite possibly the most mental thing I have ever read. It isn't in the top 50 Alfredo Morelos Rangers performances!

The wee man has been off the boil since the break, snatching at chances and confidence at a low ebb. Can a keen Kamberi make a difference in Portugal? If we score first let’s see the bottle of Braga
He’s had 2 perfectly good goals wrongly chopped off since the break

confidence looked fine to me

That is quite possibly the most mental thing I have ever read. It isn't in the top 50 Alfredo Morelos Rangers performances!
Genuinely mate, don’t be a drama queen, AM pulled that defence, remember they are top quality as well, all over the show, got in front of them, held the ball up, went past them even on his own.

Rather have Alfie playing than not but I think the way Braga play will still mean plenty chances for Stewart and Kamberi

we will miss him hopefully not enough to see us progress, there was a few times in the 2nd half were big high lofty balls were hit towards him and the amount of times he had especially the left back shittink himself was unreal. Silly booking for him

Yes, extremely bad.
Despite not scoring, I thought he was excellent tonight.

Of course we want him available as he is a beast when on it.

But he is off the boil at the moment and needs to get his head straight. For both his and our sake.

An opportunity for Kamberi to step up.

Got to be a trick "tim" question. Yes we are all turning somersaults because our top scorer and talisman is out of the 2nd leg.

Absolute clown ffs OP.

I’m kinda looked fwd to letting Kamberi have a go.
Alfie just now lacks composure in front of goal, and dives all the time. Every ref is seeing thru his diving

I’d wager you’ll change your tune when we go there and struggle to make anything stick.

He's scored 2 perfectly good goals recently which if they hadn't been chopped off we wouldn't be talking about him being off the boil even if he hasn't been at his best

And remember that lob over the 'keeper which hit the crossbar and was inches from going in too.

He's still getting himself into good positions and has been desperately unlucky not to score pretty much every match despite not playing his best. The sign of a great striker.

We will miss Morelos but it's a great opportunity for Kamberi to win a permanent move.

His movement will give their defence problem. Let's be honest, the Braga defence isn't great.

I’d wager you’ll change your tune when we go there and struggle to make anything stick.
Possibly but we don’t have a choice due his childishness, again
Getting really sick of his inability to control his temper. It’s way beyond a joke now

Yes without doubt he is a massive loss. The way Braga play with the high defensive line would suit him and allow the team to sit in and counter. We were wide open last night which hopefully won't happen away from home but we'll miss his strength to get us up the park.

Yes its a bad thing ffs. He scored 14 goals in Europe by Christmas. Any team would miss that.

Im always defending him but he really was stupid to pick up that card. It was harsh tho.

Hes looking overweight again, he really leaned out at the beginning of the season and you could really see a difference but since the winter break looks to have put weight on again and hasn't been himself since

No, he's been bang average and that's being kind since the filth game.
That has really fucked with his head I think, the inability to score against them and he's went to pieces.
Looks slow and cumbersome and snatching at chances that before that game he's have scored.
Maybe the personal stuff is also having an effect but he's almost a detriment at the moment, especially with his ill discipline. I'm looking forward to see what Kamberi can do.

No doubt we will miss him, but I have faith in Kamberi, he hasn't put a foot wrong in the limited time we have seen him.

He didn't score last night but thought he played well. Said to my pal that he looks to be lacking s tad of confidence as he wasn't pulling the trigger as sharply with his chances.

Was his booking for the foul or for gobbing off? Either way thought it was very soft.

He is only going through a "bad patch" due to the corrupt scottish refereeing chopping off 2 legitimate goals in the past week. He is scoring.

I for one, will not be reading one bit of the agenda driven media trying ti whip up a story.

He had a great game last night

Thought he was very good last night ok he missed some chances but all strikers do but there is so much more to his game
He will be sorely missed next week

Back