Is it better to play the rest of the season without the fans?

Here's an idea. Is it maybe not just the fact that we're now a better team with a larger squad of good players. This patter does the players a disservice.

The only problem I have with Ibrox, is the fact that there's far too many games with a crowd in that makes it feel like a bcd game.

Crowds back asap.
Exactly mate. The shocking amount of people on here who think that by letting fans back will prevent us playing the way war have been. Must have been a Timvasion on here. Admin please investigate.

Rangers are the most successful team in world football having loads and loads of passionate fans. We are not where we are because a few auld guys have stopped moaning!

I think the scum have more worries regards letting the fans back in than us
My thoughts are it would benefit us a lot more than them
We are playing cracking free flowing football
They are under severe pressure, a pressure they have never experienced,
Their fans will heap all sorts of pressure on them
Anyone imagine the last game at the piggery with 59000 yahoos watching their team getting the urine extracted out them by a Rangers team in second gear
I want us back in as soon as possible

I’d sacrifice another season of not being able to attend a game to win a title or two.

Desperate for it wether celebrating at home or outside Ibrox it won’t be celebrated any less.

I’m sorry and I do understand some people on here reticence in having crowds back in a title run in but if their is one support who deserve to be at a game where a title is won it’s us!!!

Definitely. No fans until the league is secured then they can come back.

We don't want anything to change - what we have now is working.

If you think that not having fans in the ground is helping us then you don’t really hold a high opinion on the squads mentality.

BTW for all those with their head in the sand about Ibrox - one of the Aberdeen players actually said last season that their tactics were to keep it tight for 20 minutes because they knew the crowd would turn and start to get on the Rangers' players' backs.
I'd say pretty much every opposing manager and player mentions the fact our fans get restless very early and give the team pelters so they use that to their advantage.

I agree, there is a lot of the heads in the sand in this thread. Our home support is superb in big games but it can be utterly toxic. Our fans need an education on modern football and stop shouting hoof it forward

There's certainly a different mentality needed for playing without crowds and we seem to have adjusted to it better than most.

Back