Is it fair game to hit our players?

Bad players have been kicking good players since football was invented. In actual fact, it was much worse when I started watching football 60 years ago. Some of today’s hammer throwers would have been considered pussies compared with players like Shearer, Greig, Bremner and Hunter :)

You see the refs absolutely choking to book our players and they can't look the other way fast enough when we are hacked and scythed at.
Yesterday Aribo get a deserved a yellow (yes it was deserved) whilst Hearts commited much worse fouls with nothing given.
Draw your own conclusions but they know the reaction they get so they are either told to officiate a game this way or maybe certain individuals want us as a club and as a suport to lose our shit 1 time so they have a reason to throw the book at us.

It is but we don’t do ourselves any favours by not using the media to pressurise refs.

The players also don’t do enough about it on the pitch.

We’re still a bit too nice.

The wee rancid bastard Naismith booted Goldson about 10 yards away from the ball and it wasn't even a yellow and 5 seconds before that Berra basically clotheslined Stewart.

Our players today had to have half an eye on late challenges, which they knew were coming because the referee showed no urgency to punish them.
However, it is really just another day at the office for a Rangers player in Scotland.

In the first half, Kent took down a high ball on the left touchline and the Hearts player just ran into him. No attempt to play the ball. Any other league, that's a free kick and booking. Yesterday, it wasn't even a foul.

I'm permanently calling for a CEO to robustly champion the club's interests on and off the pitch but I think this particular item is best handled by our manager. Gerrard needs to come out and say e.g he's concerned by the lack of parity. Say that he can't understand the ref giving Aribo a yellow for that tackle and then not applying the same standard for Ikpeazu, same for Wheelan and would be grateful for an explanation. SG has the standing to question the two-tier approach and a duty to do what he can to protect his players.
I also thought their right back lost it towards the end, was it 25?

It's going to end up costing one of our players a season out of their career. Very fortunate for that not to be the case with Davis today, two shocking challenges right through the back of him.

I always think back to the Gibbons challenge on Oduwa a couple of years back, the one in the first minute when we played Livingston.

That for me absolutely confirmed our players are at risk from clogger wank players and cheating bastard refs.

I always think back to the Gibbons challenge on Oduwa a couple of years back, the one in the first minute when we played Livingston.

That for me absolutely confirmed our players are at risk from clogger wank players and cheating bastard refs.

That was disgusting, didn’t they take two swings at him in that first minute?

We are treated totally different from every other team in the country when it comes to refereeing games.

Yesterday was no different our team was kicked, elbowed, and subjected to 90 minutes of persisting fouling some tackles in particular were an absolute disgrace.

The sad thing is it won't change now or anytime soon until the current cabal are removed from the SFA.

The ref felt sorry for them I think and therefore let them kick us up and down the park, especially towards the end.

Ikpeazu & Whelan could've easily seen red.

Bad players have been kicking good players since football was invented. In actual fact, it was much worse when I started watching football 60 years ago. Some of today’s hammer throwers would have been considered pussies compared with players like Shearer, Greig, Bremner and Hunter :)

Your point being?

The ref had the perfect opportunity to lay down a marker when Brandon went right through Kent. When he failed to do so I knew it was going to be another one of those games, expect more of the same on Wednesday.

The ref had the perfect opportunity to lay down a marker when Brandon went right through Kent. When he failed to do so I knew it was going to be another one of those games, expect more of the same on Wednesday.
Oh Wednesday will be a free for all, we all know McInnes’s tactics by now, added and abetted by a friendly referee only too happy to let things go.

It is but we don’t do ourselves any favours by not using the media to pressurise refs.

The players also don’t do enough about it on the pitch.

We’re still a bit too nice.
The fact only McGregor gave that excuse for a ref an earful after the game proves your point.

It’s only McGregor that ever does it.

I genuinely expect more from the full team and management in this regard.

I agree, and it should be a case of three or four players underlining the shocking excuses of tackles to the referee.

But, they need to be careful how they speak to him. Stress the point with heart, just don't abuse the little cheating basturd and open themselves up for cards.

Bad players have always kicked good players. Work it out.

No. The point is that the current referees allow Rangers players to be kicked from pillar to post. They are cheats and would not allow similar thuggery against the scum. Are you blind to this?

Back