Is it possible to add how many are viewing a thread?

Alcatraz Loyal

Not so much for now but I'm thinking in time for the January transfer window. The transfer thread was one everyone looked out for obviously but often if the number viewing the thread shot away up to around a thousand it was a sign something was happening this summer. I kinda miss it anyway but it would certainly be handy in January. Is it something that can be added?

Good point and good idea. Hope GS can get the boffins on this asap.

Also - the thread heading to be summarised on every post?

I like the currently viewing feature to. Good indictator if when the provebial hits the fan and giving an indicator towards the more worthwhile threads. Although it was misleading on deadlie day just there. 1800 viewing the Jamie Walker thread. People just finishing work and logging in must have thought they had missed it all. Then when they clicked in it was just people greetin cause they weren't on "the list." :D

Also...... being able to list threads with the highest viewing at the top ..... same as grouping in order of VIEWS and REPLIES. Would be great facility to have. It would show us the amount of tim interlopers that are on just voyeuristically viewing our brilliance with total envy!

Back