Is it time to start taking Kilmarnock seriously?

St Brenda said before the game that Killie were genuine challenges, says a lot for his judgment LOL

I presume the sheep aren’t second best team now either
TTS said that so that when they inevitably horsed Killie he’ll look like a tactical mastermind. In his mind it’s all about Brenda.

I’ve said all along (although I hope I’m wrong) there will only be one winner this season. The gulf in cash means Celtic can go out and spend 6-10m on players in January that we can’t. The rest of the teams have upped their game this season and we are in for a fight for second although I expect us to finish comfortably second. We have been putting foundations in place for future seasons and I think next season is a huge huge chance for us to win the league. We’re bringing in young players and developing them - what we should have been doing years ago. With a year playing behind them, the likes of Goldson, Katie, Barasic, Grezda etc can all be huge players for us. If we can sort out our indiscipline and bring in a number 10 there’s no reason we can’t win next season. I said at the start of the year, comfortably second, extended runs in the cups and getting into the europa league group stages would do me and I still stand by that.

Heard this a few times, yes, they may have the cash.

But who would go to them in January.

They seem to have a settled team, so no player would walk into their starting 11.

What player of worth would be attracted to go there in January?

Back