Is Jack fit for tomorrow?

I hope he's available but if not, then that's why we have a big squad. Kamara can slot in or young Docherty.

Interesting that you refer to Docherty as "young" when both players are the same age. It's a phenomenon prevalent on FF when speaking about a player with obvious shortcomings.
Docherty was born 1996. Jack born 1992. Check your Google.

I hope he's available but if not, then that's why we have a big squad. Kamara can slot in or young Docherty.
Docherty isn't even in the Europa squad hence the reason he played for the colts last night.

From the Times
“Rangers will have Ryan Jack back after the midfielder missed out on last weekend’s win over Livingston due to a knock picked up on Scotland duty but it is understood that striker Jermaine Defoe did not take part in full training yesterday. Ryan Kent’s hamstring injury will sideline him for the next few weeks at least.”

From the Times
“Rangers will have Ryan Jack back after the midfielder missed out on last weekend’s win over Livingston due to a knock picked up on Scotland duty but it is understood that striker Jermaine Defoe did not take part in full training yesterday. Ryan Kent’s hamstring injury will sideline him for the next few weeks at least.”

That will be correct then- providing it's a Chris Jack article.

Id save Jack for sunday, more important imo
I'd play him tonight. Sunday should be fine without him. We need him more against better opposition than we do against the likes of St Johnstone. Whilst I agree league is our priority, if we can't beat St Johnstone because we dont have Ryan Jack, then we aren't as close to challenging for the title as we'd all believe.

I funking hope so or we'll get murdered tomorrow.

Livi took the piss out of our defence without RJ there to mop up and put out fires.
Bit of an exaggeration, they won long balls because they had a big target man, i don't remember them playing through our defence once

Bit of an exaggeration, they won long balls because they had a big target man, i don't remember them playing through our defence once

In the 2nd half they won loads of 2nd ball in front of Katic and Goldson, and the one that Halliday got away with although on the left, was with him as last man, something RJ normally covers when we're attacking set pieces.

Your right, I'm exaggerating, but a better team than Livi would have punished us.

RJ seems to cover at least 3 of the 4 defenders. Nobody else in the middle seems as aware to dangers as RJ.

Reactions: dmg
In the 2nd half they won loads of 2nd ball in front of Katic and Goldson, and the one that Halliday got away with although on the left, was with him as last man, something RJ normally covers when we're attacking set pieces.

Your right, I'm exaggerating, but a better team than Livi would have punished us.

RJ seems to cover at least 3 of the 4 defenders. Nobody else in the middle seems as aware to dangers as RJ.
Yes a better team will cause us much more problems but our euro record under Gerrard does not point to us getting murdered off anyone.

Jack will be a big blow if he isnt fit but we also need him for Sunday so i don't want him rushed back for this game

I’d rather he wasn’t rushed back for this game, stick king in there alongside Kamára if we need to.

Back