Is Jason Holt still on our books?

Pvt. Hudson

Just wondering?

Not going to slate the guy at all, he done well when needed before Gerrard came in. See that his last loan was to St. Johnstone.

Playing for St Johnstone last year (possible loan) and currently no club - think he was training with Livingston?

Not on our books now.

No club at the moment, but would be a good asset for most SPL sides.
Heard St Mirren are hoping to get him on board , a St Mirren fan in my Work , think they approached Halliday aswell but has a few options and Also looking to Possibly get Middleton on Loan. Coming from him today.

Tough time for players out of contract. Clubs won’t be committing until the last minute in case there’s another shutdown and they end up with too many players on their books. That and just a lack of money means I wouldn’t be surprised to see players like Holt having to take a year out of playing.

Halliday still not been picked up by anyone. He really should have sorted a club out by now

I imagine lots of clubs are holding off on signings until the whole COVID mess settles down and they have an idea of what their income will be. Only the biggest clubs have the financial security to sign without concern (like we did)

Just wondering?

Not going to slate the guy at all, he done well when needed before Gerrard came in. See that his last loan was to St. Johnstone.

Its quite funny you mention him I just thought Ryan Jack played similar last night to the way Jason Holt played

One of the very few players from those grim sides that you absolutely cannot criticise, in my view. Lot of time for him, always grafted and got the head down and done his best. Great signing for the time. Should always be welcome back at Ibrox.

Back