Is Morelos agent trying to sell him using twitter?

If the boy goes I wish him well and hope he goes on to great things.
Club wise I hope we make the right decisions , get the correct valuation and invest the money accordingly.
Agents are a scourge on the modern game but I’m not going to get worked up over them.

One of the short term problems is I don't see any of the Big 5 Leagues starting their business until late Aug early Sep.

The question is, is the player telling him to get him a move or is the agent doing it because he smells his cut of a fee?

If this is originating with Alfie that’s a problem and we need to address it soon. If it’s coming from the agent he needs a word in his shell-like.

Either way Gerrard needs to get on top of this and put and end to it

Agents will try and sell their players anywhere they can, that's how they make their money.

He was doing it before the january transfer window. I think he's behind a lot of what went wrong with him after the new year.

I reckon Morelos thought a sale was basically agreed for January.

its the only logical reason I can think of that made him act like he did at the end. He didn’t think the red would matter as he didn’t expect to be here.

it then didn’t happen and he didn’t react well to it.

My fear if he doesn’t get his move is we will be left with a petulant player ,and a petulant Alfie is a liability OR he could knuckle down after a pep talk from Gerrard but we’ve seen how that movie plays out ,the kid doesn’t listen .

Convinced he will be away

If the club don't want Alfie to go they should be telling him to get his agent to wind his f neck in unless of course he is doing it at his clients request.

Back