Is Morelos agent trying to sell him using twitter?

Another day, another Morelos pantomime! I cant see Gerrard being too happy with all this, Alfie is the only one in our squad that brings this much transfer heat.

You can see why SAF bombed out any players that would harm the squad back in the day.

Not saying that it wasn't the case but the club was pretty unanimous from early on that he wouldn't be sold.

If he thought he was on the move wouldn't he have got himself in top condition in anticipation for it?

The club has to say they don’t want to sell to keep the value. Either way I believe that he felt with his scoring success prior to Christmas the move was likely.

Agent just doing his job ,he wouldnt be worth his salt as an agent if he didnt try get his client a move on the back of a great europa league campaign

I have a feeling Rangers want to sell.
I have a feeling Alfie wants to move too. He has always made it clear he wants to go to one of the big 4 leagues.

Alfie is obviously happy with what his agent is doing. Otherwise he would just tell him to stop. Or replace him.

It's pretty simple if we get a good offer then he goes. If he says he definitely wants out this window then we accept the first decent offer.

Major problem for us is we then need to replace him which will be very very difficult. Plus we also need another striker anyway so that would be two decent strikers we need.

Other downside to this is the transfer window is going to run until the end of September I think so teams will be late in going for players especially as there will still be league's ongoing while we start our new season.

I am not going to criticise anyone for talking him and his value up when all anyone does in this shit-hole is talk him and his value down.

Anyway, the agent has stated unarguable facts (those pesky things that the mhedia here don't really relate to).

Back