Is Ryan Jack jeopardising his Rangers career to play for Scotland?

Your avatar is apt you’re a nutter:))
I enjoy our debates :)) i do get what your saying. There will come a time.he will retire from international football but it's not just now, couple of years possibly when he is trying to prolong his career. For now he is one of SGs main men and he is clearly happy for him to recover from injuries.

I don’t think it’s any surprise he has broken down after only one game vs Aberdeen after Scotland duty and imo I think it could cost him his jersey because of the players and options now available at the club.

Gerrard has mentioned a few times we manage him re a persistent knee problem and this Scotland set up has shown in the past they don’t.

I think soon it will come down to club vs country to prolong his career like Arfield has and he is reaping the benefits.
Pish

I enjoy our debates :)) i do get what your saying. There will come a time.he will retire from international football but it's not just now, couple of years possibly when he is trying to prolong his career. For now he is one of SGs main men and he is clearly happy for him to recover from injuries.

Yep you know where each other stand and it’s never taken to seriously :p

They others aren’t dealing with a ongoing recurring injury and keep breaking down after international duty.

Also plenty on here were saying Arfield should Chuck international football last season too so let’s not turn this into a anti Scotland thing because it isn’t.
What’s his ongoing injury? Sore knee or ankle isn’t really relevant as I would expect all professional athletes to be a bit sore. Be a bit more specific if you have the knowledge

What’s his ongoing injury? Sore knee or ankle isn’t really relevant as I would expect all professional athletes to be a bit sore. Be a bit more specific if you have the knowledge

It’s Gerrard that said it and that he needs managed with it re training schedule and being rested for certain games.

So take it up with him.

giphy.gif

Very hard to tell a player they shouldn’t play for their country. You & I might think it’s no big deal, but it’s a short career and he has a chance of playing at the Euros. Who knows when that might come round again?

This weekend will be four weeks since he had to go off against Aberdeen.

I didn’t think we would miss him too much but it appears we do, mainly as Davis is getting pulled in more than we would like him, again tonight when things weren’t going right.

This weekend will be four weeks since he had to go off against Aberdeen.

I didn’t think we would miss him too much but it appears we do, mainly as Davis is getting pulled in more than we would like him, again tonight when things weren’t going right.

He is missed big time and I feel after the Euros I’d be pressing him to retire from international football or move him on because this situation is no good to anyone.

Back