Is Saturday's game a sell out?

Treble Kings

Do you think we'll get over 50,000? We seem to always get just under it for some reason. Is it the cordoned off seats due to Covid that causes it?

Only tickets still available are when SeatSub tickets pop up now and again.

This is the second time you've asked this is it not? I'm not seeing that there's a huge difference if its 49,995 or 50,005 to be honest.:)

The ScoGov/JRG have said there's no longer a need for Red Zones - but have Rangers abandoned that altogether or simply reduced the size? I dunno. Also, Hearts have an allocation of 900 I believe. There will be some segregation around that as well.

To answer your question - no, I don't think the reported attendance will be over 50,000.

Do you think we'll get over 50,000? We seem to always get just under it for some reason. Is it the cordoned off seats due to Covid that causes it?

The game was a sell out by last Saturday, including all hospitality, but random SeatSub tickets will keep appearing on the stadium site map for the rest of this week.

On a side note, the Aberdeen game a fortnight tonight, is already a sell out.

Only SeatSub tickets will be available for it now too.

Last edited by a moderator:

This is the second time you've asked this is it not? I'm not seeing that there's a huge difference if its 49,995 or 50,005 to be honest.:)

The ScoGov/JRG have said there's no longer a need for Red Zones - but have Rangers abandoned that altogether or simply reduced the size? I dunno. Also, Hearts have an allocation of 900 I believe. There will be some segregation around that as well.

To answer your question - no, I don't think the reported attendance will be over 50,000.
Apologies for irritating you, and heartfelt and eternal thanks for deigning to answer my humble query.

Apologies for irritating you, and heartfelt and eternal thanks for deigning to answer my humble query.
Ha ha, well in my fellow poster.:) Just seemed such a bizarre thing to start a thread about two days in a row (if it was indeed you who started the same thread yesterday).

Each to their own I guess.

The game was a sell out by last Saturday, including all hospitality, but random SeatSub tickets will keep appearing on the stadium site map for the rest of this week.

On a side note, the Aberdeen game a fortnight tonight, is already a sell out.

Only SeatSub tickets will be available for it now too.
If what your saying about the abderdeen game is true thats a disgrace , mygers never emailed anything about that

If what your saying about the abderdeen game is true thats a disgrace , mygers never emailed anything about that

There's SeatSub tickets available just now for it mate.

You're right though, the information provided by Rangers regards ticketing info is worse than useless.

You're right though, the information provided by Rangers regards ticketing info is worse than useless.
You sure they are SeatSub tickets rather than the MyGers sale mate? I ask because they are all Main Stand/Club Deck whereas SeatSub tend to pop up all around the Stadium. Either way, I saw no notification of them going on sale to MyGers Members without STs.

You sure they are SeatSub tickets rather than the MyGers sale mate? I ask because they are all Main Stand/Club Deck whereas SeatSub tend to pop up all around the Stadium. Either way, I saw no notification of them going on sale to MyGers Members without STs.

Well I'm basing it on the fact that there was an initial sale and all the available tickets were sold.
That was a couple of days ago.

Now there's more tickets, mainly single seats, that have gone on sale.

That's kinda the normal format for the start of the SeatSub sale mate.

They never send an email until last minute but if you keep checking prior seats pop up, I got one an hour ago

My seat never even came on the map and was re-sold on seatsub. GR.

That's the problem it's left down to chance now because they couldn't be bothered to tell us they were in mygers priority sale. I dont mind going to games by myself ,but it's good to have the option to link tickets and sit with friends far too late for that now

Get him telt:)

When I click on Seat Sub it doesn’t do anything. Usually it navigates to a page where you can confirm that you want to put your seat up.

Select the game you want to SeatSub and tick the box beside it.
Then press continue and finish the process.

That should work mate.

So far I know of two not going might be three and they don’t do seat subs,Don’t know why.

So far I know of two not going might be three and they don’t do seat subs,Don’t know why.

Especially as they're losing 5 MyGers points every time their season ticket, or SeatSub isn't activated.

These points could all add up when it comes to getting a cup semi or final ticket.

I mean it was, then it wasn't..... then when it wasn't the first time the tickets you could get buy were a bit shit..... and now it's not again and there are seats all over the place.

I would imagine the Aberdeen game will end up the same

Yup, there's a fair few tickets available on General Sale now for those who aren't in MyGers or those MyGers Members who missed it or want extra.

I mean it was, then it wasn't..... then when it wasn't the first time the tickets you could get buy were a bit shit..... and now it's not again and there are seats all over the place.

I would imagine the Aberdeen game will end up the same

These are SeatSub tickets that are appearing mate.

They don't appear until all the match tickets have been sold, which is fair enough.

Bit off topic but bow quickly did the sheep game sell out? Have 4 lads coming over from Hamburg for that fixture in March so need 4 tickets. If it comes to it they can use my 2 ST's but ideally would get 4 in the public sale.

Bit off topic but bow quickly did the sheep game sell out? Have 4 lads coming over from Hamburg for that fixture in March so need 4 tickets. If it comes to it they can use my 2 ST's but ideally would get 4 in the public sale.
Think theyl be plenty mate mid week game lots cant travel.

Sold out within the day mate, but there will continue to be SeatSub tickets randomly appearing over the next couple of weeks.

Sold out within the day mate, but there will continue to be SeatSub tickets randomly appearing over the next couple of weeks.
Out of interest, what areas of the ground constitute general sale tickets? From what I know, we have sold out on season tickets - do we keep some in specific areas in the ground as general sale tickets, like BF5?

On another note I have purchased a ticket and normally my smart card would have been activated.
Am I correct in saying that this was done away with for non season holders?
If so do I just show the QR code at the turnstyle, thanks?

Out of interest, what areas of the ground constitute general sale tickets? From what I know, we have sold out on season tickets - do we keep some in specific areas in the ground as general sale tickets, like BF5?

Random seats all over the stadium mate.

Back