"Is that a taser in your manbag, or are you just pleased to see me?'

I’m pretty sure I know who the guy with the dug tattoo is!! I think he’s from port Glasgow!! Lol

It’s obvious that the fat guy has attacked the guy with the stone islands boyfriend and he’s quickly grabbed his rape alarm out his hand bag and is awaiting help!

AND carries a taser! Needs to be getting hammered by the law for a premeditated attack. No doubt he’ll claim self defence.
I’ve seen folk get five years just for possessing one, this arsehole has procured one, taken it to a football match (albeit no travelling fans allowed) and appeared to have used it, I bet this hard man will be currently shitting himself and frantically googling “how to destroy evidence”.

I’ve seen folk get five years just for possessing one, this arsehole has procured one, taken it to a football match (albeit no travelling fans allowed) and appeared to have used it, I bet this hard man will be currently shitting himself and frantically googling “how to destroy evidence”.
That's the easy bit. Declare yourself a sellik fan and evidence disappears automatically.

Back