Is the gap with us, them and rest as big as ever

We've just reached a European final, meantime Motherwell were beaten home and away by a dreadful team from Ireland, and Dundee Utd just got beat 7-0 by a team we would roll over without much fuss. The gap is as big as it's ever been.
When kilmarnock have a keeper slapping the ball into the net the gap is going to widen

I couldn't really care less about the gap between, us, them and the rest. It's always going to be the case when you have 2 clubs that absolutely dwarf the others in every metric possible.

The only gap that matters is the one between us and them

Hearts aside the standard is awful.

How many times did Hearts beat us last year? How many times did Hearts out play us last year?

Not once. Even after we played a European final that went to penalties in soaring heat they still couldn't beat us and only created 1 chance, even with us having no recognised striker.

Hearts are shite, they are just slightly better than the utter shite in Scotland.

Hibs are a disaster of a club.

Aberdeen have ambitions of grandeur but in reality they are just shite with shite fans.

If we continue to get 2 teams in the CL and both us and them continue to qualify for the group stages the gulf between us/them and the rest will never be recovered.

Celtic have spent over £100m in transfer fees in the last 4 seasons. Aberdeen and Hearts will be lucky if they have spent £4m on transfer fees in the last 4 seasons. How are the other teams meant to compete? All they can hope for is a terrible manager who loses the dressing room and we or they fall apart.

In my opinion Scottish Football is dead and we need real innovation to reinvigorate it. We need teams to see past their selfish needs and think of the future. We need better coaching, we need coaches to promote diet and nutrition from an early age, we need them to advise on alcohol and its dangers in our society and hopefully along with the parents get them to change their mindset on it. We need change the mindset of players from a teen years of we are a small nation and don't expect much. No you need to be the best you can be, better than anyone. Coaches from teens up need to instil winning mentalities in these kids, not win by brute force but playing football the right way.

Reactions: RTB
Just see Celtic play Hearts in between Hearts two qualifiers aswell. How convinient for them. Hearts will be putting everything into the qualifiers at the expense of all else

Th annoying thing is that every fan wants this. 2 or 3 leagues of 18 with regional conferences underneath would be my preference.
It's got to be this way, then in 5 to 10 years hopefully they'll be money to build stadiums like Livingston with the cash generated by getting cash from gate sales. Hopefully that leads on to better youth systems and better for Scotland as a whole. That might be a pipe dream but something seriously needs to change about our football in this country. We're the same size as Holland, how can they consistently produce class players and we don't. And I don't believe for 1 second its because the youth want to drink wine and snort coke. The youngsters are totally different from the early 90s. Maybe it's time Rangers and them consistently bring through youth players. There's just too much pressure to win the league and the youth get over looked. Leon King should be starting every game, he's good enough. That's coming from Kevin Thompson and I trust him. If he played most games and we lost the league then this place would have Gio hung, drawn and quartered for giving the youth a go.

There’s no real club outwith us and them who have a vision and willing to modernise their infrastructure or philosophy in football in the long term.

Brendan started it for them and gerrard started it with us and we reaped the rewards of it by reaching the europa final.

Instead we have plastic pitches and hoofball

There’s no real club outwith us and them who have a vision and willing to modernise their infrastructure or philosophy in football in the long term.

Brendan started it for them and gerrard started it with us and we reaped the rewards of it by reaching the europa final.

Instead we have plastic pitches and hoofball

Hearts look to be improving on all fronts TBF.

It's got to be this way, then in 5 to 10 years hopefully they'll be money to build stadiums like Livingston with the cash generated by getting cash from gate sales. Hopefully that leads on to better youth systems and better for Scotland as a whole. That might be a pipe dream but something seriously needs to change about our football in this country. We're the same size as Holland, how can they consistently produce class players and we don't. And I don't believe for 1 second its because the youth want to drink wine and snort coke. The youngsters are totally different from the early 90s. Maybe it's time Rangers and them consistently bring through youth players. There's just too much pressure to win the league and the youth get over looked. Leon King should be starting every game, he's good enough. That's coming from Kevin Thompson and I trust him. If he played most games and we lost the league then this place would have Gio hung, drawn and quartered for giving the youth a go.
Wonder if this appeared in Henry McLeish’s review of the game

Mcinness surrounds himself with a yahoo background staff , every diddy team in this league puts every rhabid tim into their team that is in that club and they play out of their skins against us, do you think potatoe face through one on one with hart would put it past the post if that was against us, do you think tony watt when it is easier to put the header in the net against them would put it past the post against us , naw would he %^*& the list is endless and do you think manipulating the winter shutdown last season when they were on their arses with injuries was a good idea , thats what we are up against and thats before i mention c unts like clancy these are facts not conspiracy
Wow. If we consider you are right that a Tim supporting player wouldn’t have the same focus to score against his team as he would against us then what about Rangers supporters in other teams?

Wow. If we consider you are right that a Tim supporting player wouldn’t have the same focus to score against his team as he would against us then what about Rangers supporters in other teams?
Your comparing Rangers supporters in other teams to scum supporters in other teams well i think you will find history rejects this theory of yours, just one tiny example was ferguson at aberscum

Your comparing Rangers supporters in other teams to scum supporters in other teams well i think you will find history rejects this theory of yours, just one tiny example was ferguson at aberscum
Hearts team, Boyce apart, are Rangers supporters. I take it they don't try hard against us hence why we beat them 3 out of 4 times last season, including with a reserve team out?

The difference in ticket revenue between the OF and the rest is an obvious issue. A more even split of gate money could be done in return for clubs offering more tickets to away fans to boost attendances. It’s unfair in the short term but it could lead to more competition and interest in the league.

Season ticket culture hinders it though. At the end of the day many of us have paid for all the games up front, both good and bad ones.

Hearts team, Boyce apart, are Rangers supporters. I take it they don't try hard against us hence why we beat them 3 out of 4 times last season, including with a reserve team out?
I have a Indian/ Hindu work colleague, like me an immigrant to Canada. On the subject of Muslims he said, although he has many that he converses with or friendly with to an extent, they just cannot be trusted. They will always put a Muslim first over anyone else. Right there is your average Scottish RC, Cannot be trusted one jot. They vote in unison, create jobs for the bhoys in unison, cover-up in unison and love Celtic in unison.

Wait until they start dropping like flies again they won't even last the season playing that way again.

Back