Is the journo McGowan in the Daily Mail now doubting the separate entity nonsense ?

muttley

From his article yesterday, he writes that McCafferty was not just another Celtc Boys Club predator but very different as he was a full-time employee at the Piggery, as were some of his victims, a very important and pertinent legal point which won't please the Piggery Boardroom when they're embarrassingly still trying to peddle the separate entity craziness. There's something strange going on, when the obvious is now being printed in newspapers and shown on television regarding this entire disgusting saga, the nationwide ITN News item being another.

Last edited:
Doubting?

Everyone including the dogs in the street KNOW it's utter nonsense!o_O

You got a link to the column mate?

Doubting?

Everyone including the dogs in the street KNOW it's utter nonsense!o_O

You got a link to the column mate?

I've only caught a read of the actual newspaper article, mate. You're correct that everyone knows the nonsense of a separate entity, but Scottish journalists now questioning that claim when before they all bent the knee ? Something quite strange is now happening.

Anyone with a functioning brain knows the separate entity line is just a blatant lie, those championing it are as bad as anyone else involved in this cover up.

Yes! It's patently absurd and easily refuted.

If I'm a journalist (I'm not btw) and I pretend towards journalistic integrity, do I really want to contribute to the cover-up of child abuse? It really is that simple and it speaks volume for the lack of integrity, lack of ethics and lack of morals that pervades not just the Scottish media but the politicians too.

I hope there are some journalists reading this. If so, go look yourself in the mirror and ask if you are proud of yourself.

If I'm a journalist (I'm not btw) and I pretend towards journalistic integrity, do I really want to contribute to the cover-up of child abuse? It really is that simple and it speaks volume for the lack of integrity, lack of ethics and lack of morals that pervades not just the Scottish media but the politicians too.

I hope there are some journalists reading this. If so, go look yourself in the mirror and ask if you are proud of yourself.

None of them are taking a step back and looking at what they are actually helping to cover up, all too steeped in ‘protecting the good name’.

It is cult behavior and evil.

Ah! He starts off with "It would be easy to categorise the despicable Jim McCafferty as just another Celtic Boys Club predator"

This liewell puppet is still pedalling the "separate entity" shite with that opening line.

gn891.png

When the then Chairman of Celtic FC, Jack McGinn, covers up the Celtic boys club abuse in America you know it was not a separate entity. You know the guy, he went on to be president of the SFA shortly after. That Jack McGinn.

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/Shameful+airport+pact+haunts+us+after+5+years;+EXCLUSIVE:+Truth...-a061256232
Holy shit. So away from the well know circumstancess with Torbett, The £1m paid to him and their strong friendship, the sellick chairman was actively hands on in harbouring Cairney as well and giving him a free run? And all this after they had investigated themselves in 1986.

Fucking unbelievable, you have to wonder where this ring stops :mad:

Celtic may be legally absolved of connection to the Celtic Boys' Club sex abuse scandal . . . but morally they owe a great deal to victims

See all 3 images
THERE are few sportswriters who escape the rush to hyperbole when describing moments of extreme emotion that sport throws up.
Who hasn’t written of the "tragedy" of a particular result? Of the "devastation" of players after a defeat particularly hard to stomach?

When confronted with the grim reality of what tragedy looks like beyond the parameters of a football pitch, a rugby field, an athletics track, there are no words left to do justice to the emotional pain and desolation felt when hearing the true horrors of sexual abuse.
https://www.heraldscotland.com/spor...but-morally-they-owe-a-great-deal-to-victims/

Celtic may be legally absolved of connection to the Celtic Boys' Club sex abuse scandal . . . but morally they owe a great deal to victims

See all 3 images
THERE are few sportswriters who escape the rush to hyperbole when describing moments of extreme emotion that sport throws up.
Who hasn’t written of the "tragedy" of a particular result? Of the "devastation" of players after a defeat particularly hard to stomach?

When confronted with the grim reality of what tragedy looks like beyond the parameters of a football pitch, a rugby field, an athletics track, there are no words left to do justice to the emotional pain and desolation felt when hearing the true horrors of sexual abuse.
https://www.heraldscotland.com/spor...but-morally-they-owe-a-great-deal-to-victims/

Has this ‘legality’ been proven in a court of law or is this just the usual suspects doing the bidding of their masters?

yup on the clydessb thread i was going to that by ignoring it they are complicit to some degree in its cover up

Holy shit. So away from the well know circumstancess with Torbett, The £1m paid to him and their strong friendship, the sellick chairman was actively hands on in harbouring Cairney as well and giving him a free run? And all this after they had investigated themselves in 1986.

Fucking unbelievable, you have to wonder where this ring stops :mad:
That whole New York incident is the smoking gun IMO, it proves they worked to cover it up, it proves they didn't call the police and finally it blows the separate entity fable out of the water. When are any of our intrepid press pack going to question any of the above and also why Torbett receive a million quid from CFC AFTER he had been jailed first time round?

I've only caught a read of the actual newspaper article, mate. You're correct that everyone knows the nonsense of a separate entity, but Scottish journalists now questioning that claim when before they all bent the knee ? Something quite strange is now happening.
Strange?

More like the cat is out the bag and rats like Waddell and McGowan are doing what rats do when a ship is sinking.

When the then Chairman of Celtic FC, Jack McGinn, covers up the Celtic boys club abuse in America you know it was not a separate entity. You know the guy, he went on to be president of the SFA shortly after. That Jack McGinn.

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/Shameful+airport+pact+haunts+us+after+5+years;+EXCLUSIVE:+Truth...-a061256232
Do we know if the Boston Police and the Massachusetts State Police are still looking into the abuse when CB club played in a tournament in Boston?

By Alison McConnell

See all 3 images

Alison McConnell? No surprise to hear this mentally challenged groupie highlighting the separate entity nonsense in her headline.

That being said, interesting to see one of their own stating in print that *eltic need to take ownership.

Anyone with a functioning brain knows the separate entity line is just a blatant lie, those championing it are as bad as anyone else involved in this cover up.

And they will never be allowed to forget that instead if being honest and doing the right thing, they chose to lie and cover it up.

Their fans genuinely don't give a fúck, and from what I've seen, think avoiding paying some tax is worse. Even though they also did that. Madness.

Dirty poet loving barstewards like Jackson, English, speirs etc really are a total disgrace to their profession. Their morals and integrity must rank amongst the lowest of the low. They have a duty to expose filth in sport but chose to ignore the problem and indeed embraced it, this makes them part of the cover up and to me, any fekker covering it up, has a vested interested. "perverted filth"

Ah! He starts off with "It would be easy to categorise the despicable Jim McCafferty as just another Celtic Boys Club predator"

This liewell puppet is still pedalling the "separate entity" shite with that opening line.

gn891.png

The very bottom line/question

AGREE OR DISAGREE

couldn't mark their necks with a blowtorch

Child abuse occurs from within

Quietly slip the culprits out the back door

Discredit and intimidate the victim(s)

Carry out a thorough internal investigation and find no wrong doing

Victims speak out - again discredit them

More victims and evidence come forward- remain silent

Eventually Public bodies and media outlets start to raise questions and the deny, deny, deny campaign begins

Sorry lads, I’m not talking about Sellick i’m talking about the Kafflick Church!

By Alison McConnell

See all 3 images

Would this writer be the Alison McConnell who wrote for 4 years at the Celtic View

Their political and media sycophants do seem to be moving from outright denial to damage limitation mode.
That's what this is all about damage limitation, they want the scum to pay some compo and then we all move on.
What should happen is that we should have a national inquiry and expose that vile club for what it is, never mind the rubbish that the present incumbents had nothing to do with it.
Expose this club and deal with it, the football club need dealt with, SFA, SPFL, Scottish government where are you?

It’s nothing more than circling the wagons and trying to protect their beloved club with damage limitation pieces like this to prep their support.
Won’t be long until they start writing articles on how “ the club” were also the victims in these crimes!

My father ran a local team in the early 90's when I played then he ran it alot longer when it was my younger brother playing too. Right up to U18's.

Anyway he made loads of good friends through it and a guy who I remember before I moved out at 19 was always at our house who helped the team coaching. He was as nice a guy you could meet and a red hot Tim. He also previously worked with Celtic Youths etc for years.

I always remember him telling the story about the America trip and it was common knowledge what was going on with McCafferty etc. He also said Burns knew and did everything to try get his pal his job back.

The guy was disgusted being a Celtic man and was going to blow it open but funnily enough he was getting death threats and excrement posted through his door.

I can honestly remember him telling that story like it was yesterday. It would of been about 1998 as I'm now 40.

Seperate Entities my Ronson Lighter.

It's turning into a bit of a tide. Even Celtic men realise the Liewell stance is wrong. I expect an aboutface and a settlement which will be a lot lower than people expect/hope.

That whole New York incident is the smoking gun IMO, it proves they worked to cover it up, it proves they didn't call the police and finally it blows the separate entity fable out of the water. When are any of our intrepid press pack going to question any of the above and also why Torbett receive a million quid from CFC AFTER he had been jailed first time round?

That it took place on U.S. soil may have an impact later on.

My father ran a local team in the early 90's when I played then he ran it alot longer when it was my younger brother playing too. Right up to U18's.

Anyway he made loads of good friends through it and a guy who I remember before I moved out at 19 was always at our house who helped the team coaching. He was as nice a guy you could meet and a red hot Tim. He also previously worked with Celtic Youths etc for years.

I always remember him telling the story about the America trip and it was common knowledge what was going on with McCafferty etc. He also said Burns knew and did everything to try get his pal his job back.

The guy was disgusted being a Celtic man and was going to blow it open but funnily enough he was getting death threats and excrement posted through his door.

I can honestly remember him telling that story like it was yesterday. It would of been about 1998 as I'm now 40.

Seperate Entities my Ronson Lighter.
Saint Tommy of Calton was vehement in his support of Frank Cairney. Woe betide anyone who dared to cast aspirations on Burns’ close friend Frank. The same Frank Cairney who is now serving 6 years and 9 months for child abuse at Celtic.
Why was Burns so vociferous in his defence of Cairney ? What was Burns’ part in this sordid criminality ? Like everyone else at that evil institution at Kerrydale Street, he knew what was going on. He was yet another facilitator who chose to remain silent and allow the criminality to continue. Whilst the victims of that criminality continued to suffer as the wall of silence prevailed at that time.

Last edited:
Saint Tommy of Calton was vehement in his support of Frank Cairney. Woe betide anyone who dared to cast aspirations on Burns’ close friend Frank Cairney. The same Cairney who is now serving 6 years and 9 months for child abuse at Celtic.
Why was Burns so vociferous in his defence of Cairney ? What was Burns’ part in this sordid criminality ? Like everyone else at that evil institution at Kerrydale Street, he knew what was going on. He was yet another facilitator who chose to remain silent and allow the criminality to continue. Whilst the victims of that criminality continued to suffer as the wall of silence prevailed at that time.
We may never know about Tommy Burns and his relationship to Cairney.
Was poor Tommy perhaps a victim of some sort of Stockholm Syndrome?
By all accounts Tommy was a good and decent person, maybe the truth is that Tommy was a victim himself.
However, whatever Tommy knew, he took to his grave.

Strange?

More like the cat is out the bag and rats like Waddell and McGowan are doing what rats do when a ship is sinking.

We are now seeing Scottish journalists reacting when they are finally in a 'no hiding place situation'. They have finally chosen to notice that all along there has been a massive elephant beside them inside that small room which they've occupied for decades.

Child abuse occurs from within

Quietly slip the culprits out the back door

Discredit and intimidate the victim(s)

Carry out a thorough internal investigation and find no wrong doing

Victims speak out - again discredit them

More victims and evidence come forward- remain silent

Eventually Public bodies and media outlets start to raise questions and the deny, deny, deny campaign begins

Sorry lads, I’m not talking about Sellick i’m talking about the Kafflick Church!
I was thinking the exact same. The Vatican has not only covered it up but has looked after the guilty.

Back