Is The League Cup Happening This Year?

CR5

Does anyone know? Lower divisions not starting until October makes it seem unlikely

Yes, it starts in Oct during the international break with the group stages, lower league teams have the option to drop out if they wish.

Premiership and Championship Clubs have committed to playing in it

Optional for League 1 & 2 this season

As posted starts in October at the International period and clubs have to play games no matter if players are called up, they accepted it

Rangers, Celtic, Motherwell & Aberdeen enter at a later stage

conpare our fixtures to theirs in January . They have prettt easy ones . We have our hardest run of the season. They have sat and worked every single thing out
Will make winning the league and cups all the more sweeter then.
TBH i've only had a quick look at our fixtures for the season ahead so i'm not surprised by what you say tho.

Will make winning the league and cups all the more sweeter then.
TBH i've only had a quick look at our fixtures for the season ahead so i'm not surprised by what you say tho.

hardest run in January during a cup final period
We are guaranteed to play more games on plastic unless Hamilton and Livingston make top 6
Old firm game pushed back to October and wouldn’t be Suprised if it was pushed back later due to Scottish cup semis
Sheep away opening game while they get Hamilton at home

prob missed other things in their favour

hardest run in January during a cup final period
We are guaranteed to play more games on plastic unless Hamilton and Livingston make top 6
Old firm game pushed back to October and wouldn’t be Suprised if it was pushed back later due to Scottish cup semis
Sheep away opening game while they get Hamilton at home

prob missed other things in their favour
Yeah i guessed the opening round of fixtures for us and them.
They'll hope we falter it's time for these players to stand up and do us and themselves proud.
Let's Go!

Back