Is there more to the increase in Jim Goodwins spotlight?

When that lot were beaten a few weeks ago Goodwin was giving his analysis alongside Kris Boyd and was very diplomatic about just how bad the Dhims were whereas Kris went all guns blazing...i wondered at the time if he, Goodwin not Kris had one eye on the job.

His “profile” increases in weeks he is playing us or them. Just like every other manager in the league gets asked more questions those weeks

I think this is more the case, he also said something 'controversial' about Rangers and penalties so the media want more of that shit.

Is there anyone that they would appoint that would make you sit up and take note of?

Compare with King coming in, he made clear the plan for us. That lot are silent.

Absolutely no chance at all but, to be honest, Goodwin has done quite well there. Might have something about him. I thought Aberdeen might look at him if DM left.

As Hartson said about Lennons qualification to be their manager "he's an Irish Catholic".

Sorry OP that kind of thinking is a bit mental.

Goodwin gets asked questions and answers them, I don’t really have any issues with him, it’s not like he lets his past mentally challenged leanings stop him having a go at them.

He has actually done a decent job at St Mirren as well to be fair.

We know Liewell has a fair amount of lapdogs in the media, which makes me think there’s more to Goodwin’s sudden increase in attention recently?
Surely they are not ramping up his profile for an appointment. That would finish many of that lot off.
The same lawwell who is running away as a loser after a season of apologies. Coward.

Every manager outwith the old firm has a wee purple patch and this is his.
Once they are in a relegation fight, we will never hear from him.

Find it funny that people think Goodwin is just sitting there in his office "giving out quotes and statements" :))

He's being asked questions at pre-match press conferences ffs.

Latest posts

Back