Is there proof compliance officer is a celtc fan and is there a complete list of every decision made.

Weetoonblue

Seen comments on here that the current one is a celtc fan.

Also that previous ones were also linked to celtc.

Is there a definitive list of all the players and clubs that have been cited and the outcome.

Is there any proof as would like to show it to my boss as he is convinced they have been done nearly the same number of times as we have since it was introduced.

Pointed out they haven’t been done at all this season whereas we have been fined as a club and had players banned.

Even he said he couldn’t understand why celtc weren’t fined after their statement after we beat them.

He did raise a good point who brings it to the compliance officers attention as it is either us or them that is on the tv virtually every week.

So does a panel watch every game or is it down to sky/bt/sportscene and what they highlight.

When she was appointed it was on here that her social media footprint was deleted

Someone must know her from a professional or social capacity

Given she ignored Simunovic and Brown challenges on Wednesday it’s very clear she is a mentally challenged as there is no other logical answer as to why she ignored it when it’s blatant red cards for both poet players

When she was appointed it was on here that her social media footprint was deleted

Given she ignored Simunovic and Brown challenges on Wednesday it’s very clear she is a mentally challenged as there is no other logical answer as to why she ignored it when it’s blatant red cards for both poet players
She wouldn't have got the gig unless she was one..

Read this morning that since she took over in 2017 that 14 of our players have been cited and not one scum player don’t know whether it’s true or not but pretty shocking if it is true

Read this morning that since she took over in 2017 that 14 of our players have been cited and not one scum player don’t know whether it’s true or not but pretty shocking if it is true

I read the same thing on a Rangers Fan Group site on FB, as well.

I have no idea of it's accuracy, but I am trying to remember a single incident of a Paedo FC player being cited and I'm struggling

What would be very interesting would be to find out not just how many bans have been imposed / offered but what teams benefit.
For example 9 times out of 10, when a ban is imposed the team the crime was committed against do not gain. Also if for example 10 players are banned for 2 games each, that is 20 games missed. If all was equal, I would estimate that approximately every team in the Premier div. would benefit twice each. As this is not an exact science, I would guess each team benefits between 1 and 3 times.. I would be prepared to bet one club benefits from banning orders a lot more than others.
Someone with more time, more dedication and more skill might do the maths.

Not true. She took over in August last year.

The SFA online records only go back as far as December 2017.

In that time only McGregor has been 'cited' by her but there are other processes such as checking if the referee saw an incident.

We really need to get the full record.

My daughter knows her. She has never had social media. As far as I am aware, she only does the legal side. She doesn't review incidents etc. She only does the paperwork.

My daughter knows her. She has never had social media. As far as I am aware, she only does the legal side. She doesn't review incidents etc. She only does the paperwork.
So we are to believe that a lawyer would give up a lucrative career to fill out a few documents at the SFA?

It’s really not a lucrative career...

Point remains that the citation process is opaque and weighted against certain teams.
Being a lawyer for a high profile firm is not lucrative? It’s certainly more lucrative than the insinuation of a glorified admin Clerk at the SFA.

I am married to a lawyer (no pics) and consequently know many lawyers in lots of areas of private practice and in-house roles and have a very good understanding of what lawyers do and don’t earn in different roles.

Apparently glen loovens was the last to be cited in 2009, scandalous if true.
Griffiths was cited in 2014 for singing a racist song about Rudi Skacel, he was fined £2,500 and given a suspended two game ban.
He also appeared at Edinburgh Sheriff Court where he pled guilty to the charge, he was admonished after the court heard his club had fined him 4 weeks wages.

The lack of any transparency in the process is the problem here .

Steven Gerrard is manager of Rangers and doesn’t know how it works as he confirmed last night - so us fans on a messageboard have NO chance of knowing .

Until our club demand change and push it through , the secret compliance club will continue to act in favour of one club in the country .

I'm sure we're out on top in terms of punishments handed out, but I'd be even more interested at the volume of incidents they've reviewed prior to deciding whether to pursue it or not. I bet we're top of the league in that by a distance.

PicsArt021004101549815217.jpg

Being a lawyer for a high profile firm is not lucrative? It’s certainly more lucrative than the insinuation of a glorified admin Clerk at the SFA.

I am married to a lawyer (no pics) and consequently know many lawyers in lots of areas of private practice and in-house roles and have a very good understanding of what lawyers do and don’t earn in different roles.

Somewhere along the line she was confused with another lawyer who had worked for Harper MacLeod.

Clare Whyte worked for COPFS and as far as I can make out was not in a senior position.

What we need to ascertain is how she is informed of these incidents. Is there a team scouring footage and informing her? Is it the refs assessors on match day? There MUST be a line of management and protocol. This is where the real story is.

It's been pretty clear for a long time that they just watch Sportscene and go on what is shown there. That the BBC omit controversial incidents involving Celtic players from their highlights is a large part of the reason they never get cited.

What we need to ascertain is how she is informed of these incidents. Is there a team scouring footage and informing her? Is it the refs assessors on match day? There MUST be a line of management and protocol. This is where the real story is.

I'm pretty sure a couple of seasons ago one of our players got done (McCulloch maybe?) because a fan had spotted something and reported it.

I'm pretty sure a couple of seasons ago one of our players got done (McCulloch maybe?) because a fan had spotted something and reported it.

So basically you are saying that anyone can call the CO? I genuinely find that hard to believe, and it's not a dig at you btw. There HAS to be a pathway to the CO for citing players. It has to be official in my opinion.

So basically you are saying that anyone can call the CO? I genuinely find that hard to believe, and it's not a dig at you btw. There HAS to be a pathway to the CO for citing players. It has to be official in my opinion.

I completely understand why you'd think that, but a previous compliance officer has admitted that they'll look at incidents from anywhere. That could be TV, reporters, papers. A phone call from Peter, presumably.

Which would make you think our games and the tims games would get more scrutiny, which may still be the case, but not in a particularly balanced way as the numbers demonstrate.

I completely understand why you'd think that, but a previous compliance officer has admitted that they'll look at incidents from anywhere. That could be TV, reporters, papers. A phone call from Peter, presumably.

Which would make you think our games and the tims games would get more scrutiny, which may still be the case, but not in a particularly balanced way as the numbers demonstrate.
I think you are correct here I am sure I have heard this before unbelievable as it sounds

Maybe we should consider officially setting up a team to actively highlight incidents missed by the referee? We should also then inform the mhedia at our pressers that we have done this. Let's call it transparency if you will. It seems that Timmy is clearly more proactive than us.

Somewhere along the line she was confused with another lawyer who had worked for Harper MacLeod.

Clare Whyte worked for COPFS and as far as I can make out was not in a senior position.
She changed her surname.
She deleted her social mhedia.
She studied at notre dame uni.
She married a Tim.
She worked for Harper McLeod.

You know now eh?

So did she work for Harper MacLeod or not?

Meanwhile the biggest thug in Scottish football gets away with it almost on a weekly basis.

Only a complete idiot would say Morelos is a dirtier player than Brown, but there you go, check out the respective disciplinary records.

It's fucking beyond corrupt.

Lunches with big Shifty who "Cannae stand us" that tells a story, Rangers haters can we expect any level of fairness from them ? No chance. they are there to damage us.

We have had 3 Compliance Officers since the role was created. All three have been Roman Catholics. If we accept that 15% of the country is RC then the chances of all three Compliance Officers being RC is 0.3375%, or 296 to 1.

(I know religion shouldn’t come into it but unfortunately it does in Scottish football)

Back