Is there secure parking for bicycles at Ibrox?

sheabo

Just thinking about how to get to Ibrox once I get a ticket through the ballot. Is there secure bike storage at Ibrox?
I reckon the subway will be chaos, the parking situation around Ibrox is a nightmare and I’d quite fancy cycling there and home.

Just thinking about how to get to Ibrox once I get a ticket through the ballot. Is there secure bike storage at Ibrox?
I reckon the subway will be chaos, the parking situation around Ibrox is a nightmare and I’d quite fancy cycling there and home.
How do you normally get to Ibrox? It’s less than half capacity.

There's a Glasgow NextBike stop nearby I think I was considering it the other day if you want to look into that I'd think it's probably a better option.

There’s a bike rack section at the back of the Copland but it’s not secured beyond your own lock

Subway definitely not chaos always found it pretty easy to get to and from Ibrox using it, also take into consideration that it won’t be full capacity either which will mean it’s slightly less busy aswell.
A crammed subway is part of the match day experience

Windows steamed up, crammed like sardines, doing the bouncy, not knowing whether the train will make it to Ibrox without bouncing off the rails

What a laugh

the copland/broomloan road has turned a smoking shelter into one and there is CCTV Right next to copland road one, plenty barriers and blue fences at gates too

There's capacity for 1 and it's taken

St-Etienne-bike-2v2vdwy.jpg

I’ve biked to Ibrox twice from Central Station. 3-0 v Celtic 1985 and 1-0 St Mirren 1987. Chained my bike to a lamppost and it was fine.

How do you normally get to Ibrox? It’s less than half capacity.
Usually train to Patrick then the subway across. I didn’t get a ticket for Saturday, more thinking about when we are back to capacity. No way the crushed in like sardines approach will be happening on the subway anytime soon.

You may go in a bike but may come home on shankseys pony

Subway will be fine but I’m sure there’s one at back of Copland haven’t read all the thread if already mentioned

I’ve biked to Ibrox twice from Central Station. 3-0 v Celtic 1985 and 1-0 St Mirren 1987. Chained my bike to a lamppost and it was fine.
Did you just leave your bike there between games...no mention of cycling back to central station...

• Haha
Reactions: TQ3
A crammed subway is part of the match day experience

Windows steamed up, crammed like sardines, doing the bouncy, not knowing whether the train will make it to Ibrox without bouncing off the rails

What a laugh
Not as much fun though with the barriers between lines.

Busiest I was on subway was Partick to Ibrox when we played Arsenal ....

Chain it up in standard Ibrox car park. Railings behind Govan / front of Superstore ample protection and covered by CCTV.

Plod will not give a jot about standard cycle spares if carrying a rucksack into stadium.

I think this should be an initiave by the club why not theres plenty of cycle lanes in Glasgow now.
Not sure if serious

I’d be stunned if any more than a very small number turned up to Ibrox on a bike.

You seem to be forgetting we get awful weather from October - March

Usually train to Patrick then the subway across. I didn’t get a ticket for Saturday, more thinking about when we are back to capacity. No way the crushed in like sardines approach will be happening on the subway anytime soon.
Walk it ffs. Will do you the world of good. Using a bike is laziness :p

Back