Is there TV evidence of said abuse ?

Fox & Hounds

As per thread. I was at the game. I awoke this morning to all this hullabaloos ? I’d like to see it ? Also game wasn’t live. I’d like to review it myself. Great game for Clarke to choose IMO.

As per thread. I was at the game. I awoke this morning to all this hullabaloos ? I’d like to see it ? Also game wasn’t live. I’d like to review it myself. Great game for Clarke to choose IMO.
It even available on the wee bump things that the deaf use to read so it’s easy to find

I’m defo not denying it. I’m sure not every one joined in. However, Clarke has had it in for us. He chose his moment to deflect. Especially after his comments on boydie. In the age of SPIN in Scottish footie. I make it almost 2 months off attack’s on our club. I for one am not having it. Let’s talk about them for a change. The media platforms on every level reek of Timothy. Also every median platform needs restarted. It’s all done for.

Love the union bears but last night was a big let down. We all know what The Kilmarnock manager is ,they didn’t need to tell the world

c"mon mate it happened alright, i heard it loud and clear from the govan front, as much as its been used as a stick to beat us with ,clark comes over as an insecure ,deeply troubled individual and his agenda is clear to us all

It was loud and clear at the chamber of secrets when Frank de Boer took Ajax there in 2015. In fact the whole ground joined in, certainly not a minority.

Not a word of condemnation from the mentally challenged media about it either...sweep sweep as usual with them.

They showed it on BBC Scotland earlier.

I was in the Main Stand last night and heard it loud and clear mainly from BF1.

Certainly not the wisest move from those involved.

has nobody in the mhedia asked why he gestured to the Union Bears ?? The singing started off as Steve Clarke you’re a wanker he then turned towards them took a few steps and then not sure if he raised his fist or hit his chest but done something which resulted in everyone cheering and laughing at him then followed by cheer up Steve Clark

So unlike a vhermin game they didn't turn the volume down.

GF4 last night and I heard it but it didn't last long, but it did happen.
On another thread (UB) someone did say half the stadium was singing it, so about 17k.
Nowhere near that.

The crowd was very depleted by the time it happened.

I was there.

Chants of Steve Clarke your a wanker were sung

Clarke gave the Broomlan a sarcastic wave and looked at the stand

Then we had the Cheer up Stevie Clarke chant

Given Clarke said f.uck all about Boyd being abused b sectarian chants it proves he was only upset when he was on the end of it.

He’s a hypocrite and two faced bastard

I was there.

Given Clarke said f.uck all about Boyd being abused b sectarian chants it proves he was only upset when he was on the end of it.

ah

now that could be interpreted as a sectarian wave

Erm - this is confusing - you were pissed, went for a pint after the game to let the traffic calm down - and then (we assume you didnt drive :) )

Hahah I was pissed. Was at my first game in a while. I actually stayed until the full time whistle, then went for a pint at the louden to let traffic clear. It was quality as still got home at usual time. It’s the way forward.

If we lose at the Piggery there'll be 10's of thousands of bigots singing about Gerrard as an Orange b*stard. The mhedia will say nothing. In fact, they'll probably be joining in.

I was there.

When they chanted he's a wanker he gave the UB a wave and that got a good laugh among the Bears I sat beside in the main stand. The "Cheer up" song started a minute later its first chorus was very loud and clear. Given the earlier humour, it was uncalled for imo and out of order.

If we lose at the Piggery there'll be 10's of thousands of bigots singing about Gerrard as an Orange b*stard. The mhedia will say nothing. In fact, they'll probably be joining in.

It’s been happening for years now without a peep - because let’s face it - we have took a few skelpings from them recently. However when the tims were doing that the ‘bad singing’ campaign was put to bed.

They had the subtitles on bbc news at 6:30.

Must have missed the same after the mentally challengeds on Sunday right enough :rolleyes:

Really?

That’s utterly pathetic. I hope we never have them back. I’m embarrassed that I used to want us to try and work it out. %^*& them!

has nobody in the mhedia asked why he gestured to the Union Bears ?? The singing started off as Steve Clarke you’re a wanker he then turned towards them took a few steps and then not sure if he raised his fist or hit his chest but done something which resulted in everyone cheering and laughing at him then followed by cheer up Steve Clark

Nonsense. They were giving him the you're a wanker treatment, after a few verses he raised his hand towards the UB. He didn't turn towards them, he didn't take a few steps, their was no fist raising or chest hitting. Literally a guy with his hands in his pockets and when the singing was going on put a hand in the air, then back into his pocket.

I hate Clarke, I hate hypocrites, and I hate liars.

I've just watched his interview.

Greeting cause he was torn apart 5-0 and that his team can no longer win football games. An crude attempt to steer the narrative away from this.

I’d suggest that that even with 11 men on the park, Alfie would’ve still bagged a hat trick with the form he was on last night. He was in frightening form. So sad that that isn’t what we’re talking about. It’s not a coincidence though. I hate this place. Devolution has ruined this country.

It came across as clear as day to anyone at the game. Totally uncalled for, we are our own enemies at times, just giving our haters more ammunition.

It just makes jakey Clarke look like an extremely sore loser bitch after getting shafted 5 zip.

I await to see if the TV companies will do the karaoke style when explaining the words to the ira songs from the peadodome in future but won't hold my breath.

He waved at them. Hardly provocative.

Back