Is this now the 3rd FF Change?

lcpl_1st_bt_1872

I remember using the older board in 2006 that got shut down for the neil lennon picture that was posted and i think the previous board was the one made after that.

The old old board was kept for a back up was is not before it was relaunched after the Lennon carry on?

I think it's the fourth change, I was on proboards last week when footymad was down. May be the 5th as rangeral says.

Rivals > FootyMad Internal > Footymad VB > ProBoards (and iirc a IPB Backup around this time)> Footymad Vb V2 > This

The board we have just left had 2 versions of that
proboard which is the back-up
Were in the process of changing around the time the Lennon cartoon in 2005
the one that the timer at the side

I forgot all about that lennon saga. Were we not offline for months because of that on the main forum.

I forgot all about that lennon saga. Were we not offline for months because of that on the main forum.

nah maybe a couple of days at most while admin found a another forum provider

it happened the Monday before we played Porto away in 2005 as the nextday the newspaper headlines were about as I was in Glasgow Airport heading out to Porto

Think it's about four plus the back-up.

I've gone back to my old moniker from the turn of the century...makes FollowFollow online sound ancient ! :D

nah maybe a couple of days at most while admin found a another forum provider

it happened the Monday before we played Porto away in 2005 as the nextday the newspaper headlines were about as I was in Glasgow Airport heading out to Porto

That was a debacle!! A cartoon that was only on the board for minutes before being chopped managed to get FF shut down. I still wonder who actually posted it!

I used to use that 606 rangers board aswell around the same time as the first FF board. Wasnt as good though and didnt seem to last long either

That was a debacle!! A cartoon that was only on the board for minutes before being chopped managed to get FF shut down. I still wonder who actually posted it!

This is my memory that day

Was at Easter Road for an Under 21 game against Hibs in the afternoon and got back to see there had been an 'issue' however it still live and a lot of stuff posted some not nice etc and that time you could view the Celtc version ComeontheHoops? and may even post without registering and it basically tit for tact stuff between both boards before Footymad decided enough was enough and pulled both around 8pm-9pm and the rest was history

Remember spending a lot of my nightshift offshore in the mid to late nineties on an FF board, never have changed my user name or log in details but for some reason my profile is shown as having joined much more recently.
Also used to log in to the footy mad Scotland one, but it became infested with Rangers haters so gave up on that one.

I think I started on FF around 1998 when I moved down here. No recollection of being on the internet much back in Scotland, Spent half my time on FF and the other half on Napster looking at failed music downloads. About 2 years after I got divorced my daughter asked if it was true that we split up because of FollowFollow :))

Is this the biggest bump in FF history lol the old follow follow proboards was always reliable to fall back on to plus my username never stopped working like it did on here, obviously I'm no posting enough with this username as I still dont get lounge access on here, been a member for way over 20 years

WATP

Is this the biggest bump in FF history lol the old follow follow proboards was always reliable to fall back on to plus my username never stopped working like it did on here, obviously I'm no posting enough with this username as I still dont get lounge access on here, been a member for way over 20 years

WATP

How do folk even find shit like this to bump?

Remember the good old days when you could actually search.

Back