Is Thursday a Sell out ?

Was in the ticket office on Sunday and was told they only had a 100 tickets left. I left it way to late to get my own seat in the copland rear so only seats available were bromloan or the club deck

Was in the ticket office on Sunday and was told they only had a 100 tickets left. I left it way to late to get my own seat in the copland rear so only seats available were bromloan or the club deck
Theres loads all over stadium on website right now

Theres loads all over stadium on website right now
Strange that's what the man told me I thought I would have had a reasonable chance of getting my seat or close. When he told I was surprised

Was looking to go across to Ibrox today and try and get ticket , any point ?

Just checking the website and 102 seats showing “available”.

SJ Rear - 9
SJ Front - 36
Broom Rear - 21
Main - 26
Enc - 9
CD - 1

Every other section is showing “sold out”.

They are all single seats with the exception of two together in SJ Front.

All those in Main Stand/Enclosure are “restricted view”.

Does it state on website if tickets are restricted view , called up and guys says that’s all that they have , none together .

When I checked the website the ones available in main stand/enclosure were all “restricted view” as indicated by a yellow dot.
Just checked again and the same two (only two) next to each other are still there - Sandy Jardine Front - Row C, Seat 105/106.

There’s a few others in the same area which are not adjacent but are “close by” eg. Row K Seat 107 and Row J Seat 107.

Got an email last week telling me that UEFA no longer required my seat in gr5.
came as a surprise, they hadn’t told me they originally did.
i assume that the to set aside seats for that area that are now for sale.

Why mate?

It's a very attractive tie against a top team in excellent form.

Why would you not want to go to a game like that?
It is genuinely mind boggling how poor form can literally suck the enthusiasm out of many for what is our first post group stage match in ages. I'm realistic that this tie is at best 50/50, but personally I can't wait. Bring it on.

It is genuinely mind boggling how poor form can literally suck the enthusiasm out of many for what is our first post group stage match in ages. I'm realistic that this tie is at best 50/50, but personally I can't wait. Bring it on.

Some folk are honestly born to be greeting faced mate lol.

Why wouldnt it be a sell out??? Is he serious ffs lol.

Hope I’m wrong but I couldn’t believe how subdued things were against Porto and Young Boys. Can see the groans happening if Braga start off on the front foot.

Hopefully knockout stages ramp up the crowd from those games mate. Porto was a decent atmosphere, YB was a nervy night

Hopefully knockout stages ramp up the crowd from those games mate. Porto was a decent atmosphere, YB was a nervy night
I think the crowd needs to be both patient and supportive at the same time if that's not a contradiction in terms. We'd all love Braga to be blown away, but let's face it that is unlikely. Given our form away from home this season in Europe I'll take a win of any colour right now.

I think the crowd needs to be both patient and supportive at the same time if that's not a contradiction in terms. We'd all love Braga to be blown away, but let's face it that is unlikely. Given our form away from home this season in Europe I'll take a win of any colour right now.

Agreed mate, 1-0 would be a good result for us to take to Portugal.

I’m amazed anyone would think this!

Really? I well remember Ibrox selling out for a meaningless friendly against Chelsea, before being half full a few days later for our most important game of the season against Malmo in the CL qualifier.

Plus our current form is abysmal and EL tickets aren’t cheap.

So yes, I would be a trifle surprised to see a full stadium.

A 1 nil win would be brilliant but I honestly think a draw would not be bad, this lots away form in the competition plus their current form is impressive. Walter Smith showed us in 2008 it can be done.

Really? I well remember Ibrox selling out for a meaningless friendly against Chelsea, before being half full a few days later for our most important game of the season against Malmo in the CL qualifier.

Plus our current form is abysmal and EL tickets aren’t cheap.

So yes, I would be a trifle surprised to see a full stadium.
There is a difference between a sell out and a full stadium. With only 34 tickets left (see post 44), with 2 days to go, they will sell easy.
Whether everyone who has a ticket will make it is a different question.

There is a difference between a sell out and a full stadium. With only 34 tickets left (see post 44), with 2 days to go, they will sell easy.
Whether everyone who has a ticket will make it is a different question.

The website said the Ross County match was a sell out and there were empty seats everywhere.

I’ve got a spare ticket for the broomloan rear, it’s a junior ticket if anyone wants to pm me. Can meet outside.

Back