Is Thursday a Sell out ?

Really? I well remember Ibrox selling out for a meaningless friendly against Chelsea, before being half full a few days later for our most important game of the season against Malmo in the CL qualifier.

Plus our current form is abysmal and EL tickets aren’t cheap.

So yes, I would be a trifle surprised to see a full stadium.

There are currently only 26 tickets left on the official site.

The website said the Ross County match was a sell out and there were empty seats everywhere.
They can't sell the seats more than once!

If the tickets are sold out for thursday then I don't go, it's still a sell out.

Will always be one or two popping up outside the ground. Hoping this game turns around our recent form.

Really? I well remember Ibrox selling out for a meaningless friendly against Chelsea, before being half full a few days later for our most important game of the season against Malmo in the CL qualifier.

Plus our current form is abysmal and EL tickets aren’t cheap.

So yes, I would be a trifle surprised to see a full stadium.

Well prepared to be suprised mate.

There's only 9 tickets left.

Our recent domestic form may be disappointing, but our European form has been outstanding this season.

It suits us perfectly when teams come to Ibrox and try to take the game to us.

The website said the Ross County match was a sell out and there were empty seats everywhere.
Because ST’s are included in that.
St holder had to pay for this, so they have actually sold these seats. Ill bet you £20 to erskine it’s a full house.

Bookies have qualification down to a coin flip - a full house and a lead to take over there and it should happen.

Ross County was included in ST though, every ST holder (except Bar 72 I believe) have had to buy a ticket in addition, so I don't get why someone would pay £40 for a ticket to not go to the game.
Should be a sellout.. LAST 16 that doesn’t happen every season. Your right Bar 72 included in season ticket but think all other seats are paid for that match.

Every ticket was sold, that’s why, because some Season Ticket holders couldn’t make it doesn’t mean it didn’t ‘sell out’, surely common sense works that out?

12 tickets left according to the website.

All in BR bar one restricted view in Main stand.

Every ticket was sold, that’s why, because some Season Ticket holders couldn’t make it doesn’t mean it didn’t ‘sell out’, surely common sense works that out?

If you have to explain that to anybody, they are either at it or a Tim, there’s no way anybody that attends games regularly doesn’t know this. We have something like 46,000 season ticket holders, once you account for hospitality and supporters clubs allocations, it leaves less that 1000 tickets for public sale.

Looking forward to this game.

Will be a tight one and the support could make the difference.

Big chunk of tickets just opened up in the club deck. Over 200. Plenty of seats together for those looking.

Just seen that a bunch of tickets have suddenly become available for one area of the club deck. Seems strange.

Anyone know if the mentally challenged barrier is up for the game or not? Or what sort of support braga are bringing ?

I'm genuinely buzzing for this game, when was the last time we played in the knockout stages? i hope the stadium is rocking WATP

Would gladly take 1-0 just now but would be happy with 0-0. Come on Alfie give us a goal.

Back