Is tonight sold out ?

Blue Steel

Was going to go over today to try and get tickets for me and my boy , and can I buy them just for tonight ?

Was going to go over today to try and get tickets for me and my boy , and can I buy them just for tonight ?
Still tickets available to buy online or give them a phone to order and pick up later. And yes you don`t need to buy the package, individual tickets available.

Best chance might be trying to get spares outside the stadium. Usually high possibility of getting tickets.

I was in the ticket office at 10:30 picking up my mates ticket and people were still in buying tickets - guy in front of me even got 3 together.

Outside before the game you should be able to pick up spares at the underground or the Blue Gates at the Copland end.

Wee guy doing his finger at the ticket office this morning as he couldn't get four seats together. :D

Just wasn't for understanding that his mate had been talking shite to him

Speak to someone beside either of you I’m sure they’ll understand and swap seats

I did this a number of years ago when I had a seat in the WE and a friend gave me a ticket a few rows away. I took the wife to the game and asked the guy next to me if he'd mind moving. He wasnt very happy but duly obliged.

After he'd moved the guy in front turned around and asked me if I knew who Id just shifted. I said no. He then informed me it was Rangers' legend Jim Forrest.

Wee guy doing his finger at the ticket office this morning as he couldn't get four seats together. :D

Just wasn't for understanding that his mate had been talking shite to him

To be fair, he would have got 4 together in BR4 yesterday no bother. Feyenoord sent back 1000 tickets, that’s probably what his mate had told him about.

I think its a bit on the expensive side tbh, I'd imagine Fernando has a lot to do with it selling out completely, when it does.

I personally think the pricing is about right.

The mentally challengeds setting their prices quite low for their group games probably makes us look like we're pricing ours high. They've just sold a player for £25m though and they've got to drop their prices to be able to get anywhere near a full house, otherwise there'd be 15-20k empty seats at their Europa League games.

So what we're saying is we've sold at least 50,000 tickets at £40 quid a ticket.

£2,000,000 for the club minus any fees, away allocation etc.

Shows how important these 3 games are to the club.

You have take into account concession and kids tickets as well

You have take into account concession and kids tickets as well

Very much so, but even if rangers made half of the 2,000,000 I mentioned each game, then that's £3,000,000 for the club wouldn't have had.

Not to mention program sales, food, rising star tickets etc.

These extra big home games are so much more than just prize money which is excellent!

Enjoy tonight all of you. I can’t make it up from Englandshire this evening but will be cheering us on from the front room.
‘Mon the Rangers

I did this a number of years ago when I had a seat in the WE and a friend gave me a ticket a few rows away. I took the wife to the game and asked the guy next to me if he'd mind moving. He wasnt very happy but duly obliged.

After he'd moved the guy in front turned around and asked me if I knew who Id just shifted. I said no. He then informed me it was Rangers' legend Jim Forrest.
Well done Jim Forrest, but why would he be unhappy about doing fellow Bears a good turn. Personally I’d do it in a heartbeat.

Well done Jim Forrest, but why would he be unhappy about doing fellow Bears a good turn. Personally I’d do it in a heartbeat.

The seat he gave up was better. I dont really blame him at all. He's a legend but also a gentleman. As you say, well done Jim Forrest.

Back