Is Tuchel the best manager in world football rn?

Guardiola made something like 9 changes though including leaving his best player out of the squad altogether, he also made changes when they went out of the FA cup. I’d imagine he’ll go full strength in the CL final.

That being said I don’t know what he was doing yesterday, if he wins that game he wraps up the league and has a couple of games to take the foot off the gas. Now they’ve got another fixture they need to win and they’ve probably handed Chelsea a psychological advantage too. I think there was a bit of arrogance in trying to see off Chelsea with a mostly second string 11.
He is blind to the obvious as well, refusing to acknowledge injuries to Kompany, De Brunye, and Aguero would hamper them in recent seasons, now saying they won't replace Aguero either. There were about 6 yesterday that were and have been rank for some time now but his daft formations are a headscratcher also, as are some of his signings when he does make them.
Likely champions but some displays and results have been awful.

In a second rate league. And what do you mean ‘and’? He had two players alone worth more than a third of that figure and a squad worth a fortune to compete in a league outweigh the big 4. One of those players cost about 4 times the amount of Guardiola’s most expensive signing. Not as though Tuchel was feeding off crumbs is it, getting to coast the French league.
So he spends money, wins trophies but its not to be taken seriously because its a
'Second rate league'? Eh?

Is your way of bring up those players a way to make it look as if Guardiola hasn't spent a billion? Or make it look as if he's not that much of a checkbook manager?

So he spends money, wins trophies but its not to be taken seriously because its a
'Second rate league'? Eh?

Is your way of bring up those players a way to make it look as if Guardiola hasn't spent a billion? Or make it look as if he's not that much of a checkbook manager?

No it’s to make a mockery of your daft insinuation that Tuchel would do better if he had a lot to spend despite having previously had a fortune to spend, as I outlined by telling you that he had two players who cost nearly 40% of your £1bn figure. And why wouldn’t I mention the quality of the league? Barring a disaster it shouldn’t be hard to win the league in France when you’re paying through the arse it get players like Neymar and Mbappe to play there. It’s a bit more difficult in the Premier League where various clubs can spend silly sums of money.

No it’s to make a mockery of your daft insinuation that Tuchel would do better if he had a lot to spend despite having previously had a fortune to spend, as I outlined by telling you that he had two players who cost nearly 40% of your £1bn figure. And why wouldn’t I mention the quality of the league? Barring a disaster it shouldn’t be hard to win the league in France when you’re paying through the arse it get players like Neymar and Mbappe to play there. It’s a bit more difficult in the Premier League where various clubs can spend silly sums of money.
Difference being Pep has virtually had full control over his £1 billion spending whereas Tuchel had the Sporting director deciding that they were signing Neymar and Mbappe so its hardly comparitive. And sorry, how did the signings of Neymar and Mbappe make a mockery of my post? Pep has zero CL's after 5 years and £1 billion spent, that might change this year, although I'd laugh my arse off if checkbook Pep, best in the world, and his billion dollar army lose out to Tuchel who has been in the job for 6 months and were 10th when they took over.

Difference being Pep has virtually had full control over his £1 billion spending whereas Tuchel had the Sporting director deciding that they were signing Neymar and Mbappe so its hardly comparitive. And sorry, how did the signings of Neymar and Mbappe make a mockery of my post? Pep has zero CL's after 5 years and £1 billion spent, that might change this year, although I'd laugh my arse off if checkbook Pep, best in the world, and his billion dollar army lose out to Tuchel who has been in the job for 6 months and were 10th when they took over.

Because they total nearly £400m and they’re only two players, one of them costing several times what Pep’s biggest signing cost. The rest of their squad were bought for big money too so he’s already had the luxury of pissing about at a club with big money. Albeit the poor lamb was goaded into taking a job where Neymar and Mbappe were forced upon him of course.

Yeah I’m sure you will laugh your arse off, similarly it sounds as though you might greet if he wins, his status as the best coach in the world certainly seems to irk you.

Last edited:
Begiristain is in charge of transfers at Man City.

Because they total nearly £400m and they’re only two players, one of them costing several times what Pep’s biggest signing cost. The rest of their squad were bought for big money too so he’s already had the luxury of pissing about at a club with big money. Albeit the poor lamb was goaded into taking a job where Neymar and Mbappe were forced upon him of course.

Yeah I’m sure you will laugh your arse off, similarly it sounds as though you might greet if he wins, his status as the best coach in the world certainly seems to irk you.
But he didn't decide to buy those players haha £400 million spent on 2 players that were picked for him. SNP style, defensive, deflection tactics there. Its mental to use that against him in defence of checkbook Pep just because you're oddly some mega fanboy of, admittedly, a great coach but a great coach that clearly doesn't like a challenge and a coach that can't go to a club if he isn't spending millions upon millions.

I will laugh my arse off if he loses. £1 billion spent and 1 CL final in 5 years. He has to win it or looks like a bit of a fraud.

Back