It’s coming home, Paul Meikleham

Boabmeister

Dunno how to post links , that’s the 2nd brilliant Rangers song I’ve heard today , after the Scotty Arfield salute song . I imagine a few more to come.

fair play to the guy, like the effort, although If the lyrics where tidied up abit I think it could be a real belter.

Sure the song writing experts on FF could help out :rolleyes:

As much as I enjoyed that, I prefer the lyrics from the thread on here. Rather than have a big push to get simply the best to the top of the charts, I would rather we raise the cash to have the livi loyal version professionally made and then push that up the charts.

fair play to the guy, like the effort, although If the lyrics where tidied up abit I think it could be a real belter.

Sure the song writing experts on FF could help out :rolleyes:
They did originally.

That one is great but I prefer the lyrics in the link below.

I think @WBD and the girl from twitter (? Bluedoo) have hinted they may be recording something.
Would like to see it done similar to above with the bits from Ally and Dave King.

As much as I enjoyed that, I prefer the lyrics from the thread on here. Rather than have a big push to get simply the best to the top of the charts, I would rather we raise the cash to have the livi loyal version professionally made and then push that up the charts.

100%.
The lyrics on FF are miles better.

@LiviLoyal has written the definitive lyrics for this tune.
Need someone to bump that particular thread

Honestly think tunes like this and live it up will have Ibrox bouncing next year! This was ok, but the lad put a fair bit of effort in so good on him!
Mate, you need to change that picture! Trying to eat breakfast for %^*& sake!

Reactions: Jeb
Honestly think tunes like this and live it up will have Ibrox bouncing next year! This was ok, but the lad put a fair bit of effort in so good on him!
Theres a singing app called starmaker should get bears singing live it up on that and put together a video B-D

Reactions: Jeb
Back