It’s Coming Home (Rangers Lyrics)

Substitute Vindaloo for Big Jock Knew? Too controversial? Fits perfect though.

Who's going to play Max Wall in the video? Suck?

5 stars on our shirt
55 is coming
9 long years of hurt
Never stopped us dreaming

So many jokes, so many sneers
But all those oh-so-nears
Wear you down
Through the years

But I still see that
Tackle by Gough
And when McCoist scored
Albertz belting the ball
And Laudrup dancing

5 stars on our shirt
55 is coming
9 long years of hurt
Never stopped us dreaming

I know that was then, but it could be again

It’s coming home, it’s coming home
It’s coming, the league flags coming home
Well done Sherbrooke .. very good effort ..be good to hear it getting sung among our support .. celebrates our club ..no mention of mentally challengeds ira or pope ..suits me sir

What a refreshing thread this has been to read. Well done to all who are compiling this and getting it done. I love it and cant wait to join in and hear it reverberate loudly around Ibrox . Take a bow! Its coming home indeed!

Tune...this is brilliant. Admin can you sticky this thread please until the troops have got this squared and the Bears can pick up the lyrics. Ibrox will be bouncing to this. To all involved, cap doffed. Outstanding.WATP!

What’s complicated about it?

It’s one of the most well-known football songs in the world with Rangers-related words to it now.

It’s better than that bloody Welcome To The Party song.
I slagged off the original welcome to the party tune but having heard it in the Denmark video it's a daft catchy tune with not too many words which will be funny when we being chanted out next Sunday while we are beating they c@nts

Reactions: WBD
I slagged off the original welcome to the party tune but having heard it in the Denmark video it's a daft catchy tune with not too many words which will be funny when we being chanted out next Sunday while we are beating they c@nts

I don’t actually mind it.

Our It’s Coming Home version has been penned by lyrical geniuses in comparison, though!

I don't know how you can have a song about the league title coming home without mentioning the helicopter turning. I'd punt Ally scoring a goal to get it in.

But I still see that tackle by Gough
Albertz belting the ball

Laudrup's headed goal and
the helicopter turning

Same kind of thing as the ill fated WATP sessions.

I’m still desperate for something like that to take off. Even just one guy singing new & old Rangers songs in the Louden or around Ibrox on match day.

Just need it to go viral like the Liverpool guy Jamie Webster. It’s something like club should be pursuing as we try and go down a new route with our songs.

I’m still desperate for something like that to take off. Even just one guy singing new & old Rangers songs in the Louden or around Ibrox on match day.

Just need it to go viral like the Liverpool guy Jamie Webster. It’s something like club should be pursuing as we try and go down a new route with our songs.
We will look at organising something like this

%^*& me, from 30 mins fannying about in work to a sticky :))

That's when you know you've arrived.

Take a bow!

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but we've decide not to sticky this thread.

The reason being that if it's stickied, it's harder to gauge how popular the thread is and therefore the chances of the song becoming a hit with the support.

If it's not stickied, but the thread remains near the top of the board, it's a better indication as to the song's chances of being a success.

It'll live or die by its own merits.

We all know it's a belter, though :))

The reason being that if it's stickied, it's harder to gauge how popular the thread is and therefore the chances of the song becoming a hit with the support.

If it's not stickied, but the thread remains near the top of the board, it's a better indication as to the song's chances of being a success.

Makes sense! If it’s going to work I think we need someone to record it or the UB’s to run with it really.

Makes sense.

Who operates the big screens at Ibrox?

Absolutely brilliant effort and well done to all the lads involved. As mentioned earlier in the thread this song could reunite the fans again after the carry on over the last week. The league flags coming home.... :D

Good effort lads. You must be applauded for at least attempting to clean up the song book.

If I'm being honest, I don't think the McCoist lyric fits very well, but I'm up for giving it a push.

Back