It has got to that point. All that’s left is slaughtering individual bit part players. Rewind 10/25 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelster

Official FF Paparazzi
Admin been chopping away at some inane pathetic drivel slaughtering individual players.

Lets face it, slaughtering individuals is the new and only thread type to become a home for folk who have repeatedly revelled in the threads:

Too inconsistent
Not clinical enough
Weak Minded
Not going to make it through the Europa group
Going to go into the New Year 8 behind we’re doomed.

Picking on and slaughtering random players that don’t look absolutely assured in their rare runout against jobbers. It’s all you have left.

Borna Barisic got this for a game against Mansfield only 6 months ago. The thread no longer exists, page after page of venom.

Barker / Ojo / Jones. They might turn into Borna Barisic they might just be Franny Jeffers. You think any Rangers player is happy to be not up to scratch in any match ?

Do you honestly think Steven Gerrard is a lesser appraiser of who should play for Rangers, than you ?

Its like its 1995 all over again
Craig Moore, be thankful the internet didnt exist then. Thankfully he won several titles and captained the club 8 years later.

They might not turn out to be Rangers players long term, but if that’s all you have to moan about on planet Rangers tonight, just give it a bye eh ?

Well said sir. Some of the worst criticism I see of our players actually comes from on here. Thank god the young lad had a decent game or he no doubt would have got the same.

Do you honestly think Steven Gerrard is a lesser appraiser of who should play for Rangers, than you ?
to be fair he was pretty scathing in his post match on 'senior' players (i.e. not the youth debuts). i think you will find that those being highlighted tonight on threads won't be here much longer if they don't pick up and it won't be FFrs telling the players they are surplus to requirements, it will be a face to face meeting with Gerrard.

Well said sir. Some of the worst criticism I see of our players actually comes from on here. Thank god the young lad had a decent game or he no doubt would have got the same.
somehow i highly doubt FF would be critical of a youngster not playing well on his debut. that is a load of bullshit.

This place is full of wankers...hypocritical wankers too.

It always has been and always will be.

There’s a core of around 10
- 20 posters on here who’s opinion I actually pay attention to.

On tonight I would say that Jones was dreadful. The worst I have seen him however he's been out for ages so I'm cutting him some slack. Halliday is a trier. Barker is rotten and I don't see anything in him going forward in SG plans. It was a workman like performance tonight.

To be fair the manager has said very similar, that there were players that did not take their chance tonight.

You are always going to get extreme reactions on football forums but the reality is players like Barker, Ojo and Jones need to need to improve considerably or they won’t feature.

It wasn’t a performance to get you off your seat but we’re comfortably in the next round and 90 mins under the belt to prepare for the league campaign restarting.

No need fo4 harsh criticism of anyone.

Ever been on a match thread?

Loonies everywhere.
Yep but they are the ones on every match thread. Sitting on their phones while the rest of us are at the games. It might be an age thing but when I'm watching a game either beiñg there or on TV the last thing I think of is posting on here.

The OP had a point - we,,, a few points to be fair - sadly some of the posts also display an overweening arrogance as bad as the boo-boys - the contempt that some have for their fellow-fans and idea that they are know-it-alls. Save yourselves the embarrassment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back