It keeps getting better (Disco lights)

The guy running that has to be a bear. I won't be told otherwise.

Using a picture of a packed crowd at the Champions League to drum up interest in a midweek Premier Sports Cup match against a lower league Raith Rover, and promising to turn on the disco lights, is absolutely brilliant stuff.

After an incredible first season, I was worried that Scotland's most hilarious comedy show in years would struggle to maintain the high standards set in season 2.

I needn't have worried.

They're so far beyond parody now that they've just started doing the jokes themselves.

The irony of the so called "charitable club of the downtrodden" announcing a massive waste of electricity, at a time when experts predict many families will need to make a choice between lighting, heating, or eating in the next few weeks, is not lost on me either.

Theyl put a few past Raith rovers and all will be dandy again.
Angie will be back in the top ten managers in world football ever and whoever scores a double will be branded a 30m superstar by some mhedia bheast arse licker.

Until they come up against a team that's average again in the next week or so and get their arses felt , then Angie will be back to being a fat useless basturt that needs sacked.

Raith Rovers are beating them on thursday lol
As a Kirkcaldy boy, I'm praying God they do. Raith are a tidy but random outfit the past couple of seasons.

If I were their manager, I'd tell them to attack the shit out of them for the first 5 minutes and hope for a goal. If that happens then just tell their players to treat every pass as a clarance and aim for the fucking disco lights for 90 minutes.

I thought disco lights was our name for them and not the official Celtic name

Brilliantly it is.

It’s officially an “inbuilt stadium light display”

We took the piss out of them calling them “the disco lights” and then that prick Sutton went through them live on TV using the same phrase.

Now their official social media account is using it.
Lovely stuff :D

Using a picture of a packed crowd at the Champions League to drum up interest in a midweek Premier Sports Cup match against a lower league Raith Rover, and promising to turn on the disco lights, is absolutely brilliant stuff.
Its no a champions League crowd mate. Theyve no qualified since they ahelled out for them especially for the champions league!

Resorting to the same tactics that saw their own players distracted when they got pumped off Sparta last year, sheer desperation.

giphy.gif

I thought disco lights was our name for them and not the official Celtic name
I was just thinking that. I thought it was a term we, and others, used to take the piss out of them. Makes it all the funnier that they use it themselves.

Especially since the lights are BLUE :)) .

After an incredible first season, I was worried that Scotland's most hilarious comedy show in years would struggle to maintain the high standards set in season 2.

I needn't have worried.

They're so far beyond parody now that they've just started doing the jokes themselves.

The irony of the so called "charitable club of the downtrodden" announcing a massive waste of electricity, at a time when experts predict many families will need to make a choice between lighting, heating, or eating in the next few weeks, is not lost on me either.

Why do they keep pretending they are the club of the poor.? It is utterly laughable. Their Board is more like the House of Lords and most of their support that have a job for life in the British public sector, via nepotism or corruption.

Why do they keep pretending they are the club of the poor.? It is utterly laughable. Their Board is more like the House of Lords and most of their support that have a job for life in the British public sector, via nepotism or corruption.
No idea. Suits their narrative.

Probably the same reason Ange uses a stage name, rather than his real surname to play to the poor immigrant stereotype.

No idea. Suits their narrative.

Probably the same reason Ange uses a stage name, rather than his real surname to play to the poor immigrant stereotype.

Celtc are a major symbol and component of the political Establishment in Scotland. Anything they want, and Holyrood jumps.

So let me get this straight. They turn out all of the stadium lights. Turn on the disco lights, so they only light up the center circle. Then they all hold up their scarves?

Unlike the disco lights, they're not bright.

Back