It keeps getting better (Disco lights)

See they've dropped the pretence of "Angeball" already!

No "come along and watch the type of football that makes Guardiola jealous"

Buy a ticket, the lights are getting switched on. :))

Jeezo, 10 years where they had no competition and really could have been out of sight and it ends with this. What an absolute joke. If they weren't so obsessed with us they might actually see what a mess the people in charge of them have made. The 'disco lights' were hailed like some sort of world class signing at the time. As for 'tickets still being available.' I'd bet they'll be struggling to get over the 10,000 mark for this game. Fannies!

Plenty tickets still available by the looks of it, my boys football team have just been offered loads of tickets for tomorrow, we politely declined the offer!!

10 years free run, Champions league cash, huge player sales, and all they have to show for it is some magic beans.

Sorry, I mean disco lights.

B32-D7-F61-7362-4032-9-EDD-40-B385-B6-D1-FA.jpg

I see the 3-0 scoreline has become a "thrashing".
CSC Pacific Quay headline: "celtc thrash Raith to stroll into League Cup semis".
Talk about polishing a turd.
Noticed that too, in my mind a thrashing starts at 5, perhaps 4. Certainly not 3. Note their difference in the Dundee Scum Hivs 3-1 game, no thrashing mentioned there.

I see the 3-0 scoreline has become a "thrashing".
CSC Pacific Quay headline: "celtc thrash Raith to stroll into League Cup semis".
Talk about polishing a turd.
BBC same.... I've got a complaint in :p

Misleading the public or inexperienced reporting or my fav BIAS (and reporting to OFCOM, when I'm invariably unsatisfied with the outcome of their 'investigation')

Back